“Have enjoyed the food every time we have been here.”

Farmers Fayre Farm Shop
Ranked #74 of 614 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Farmers Fayre celebrates local food in all its forms, fresh local food cooked and served well is our simple recipe to ensure a great experience every visit! Delicious preserves, chutneys, fresh breads and an array of regional specialities can be sampled as part of an in store dining experience, or added to your shopping basket to be enjoyed later at home.Entertainment is on hand with live cookery demonstrations in our cookery theatre, as well as freshly baked treats from the AGA daily. The perfect meeting place for friends, family or work colleagues we would love to see you there!
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Food has always been good, we have had breakfast and lunch a few times now. The homemade ketchup was amazing, wish they sold it by the bottle!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I have visited the cafe twice this week and on both occasions have been very impressed both by the staff and standard of the food. On my first visit, I had a scone with tea, while my friend had a piece of orange polenta cake with tea, both apparently cooked freshly on the premises. My friend couldn't decide on which cake to have and the man who was serving her recommended the polenta cake and gave her a sample to try. That's how to make a sale! Both the scone and cake were delicious. My husband and I shared a scone this morning while there were quite a few customers eating the breakfast. It looked so good that we're going to go back and try it one day. On both visits, the staff have been friendly and efficient.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Have popped in here a few times to have snacks, teas, coffees and the best soup with crusty bread! Had breakfast too. All the food is excellent quality and the staff are very efficient and friendly.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We stopped at Leekes and decided to have lunch. We had the best fish and chips I have had in a long time. The batter was crisp and delicious, as were the chips. A: real find for an in-store restaurant.

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

We've made this our local place to come for drinks, coffee, snacks and lunches. It's lovely and clean, warm and bright, with a great little play area for toddlers/children and comfy chairs at the front of the Leekes Store. The staff are really friendly and helpful, and the food is fresh, full of flavour and made every day. It's good value for what you get, and there's an attention to detail that shows this concept and the staff really understand how to make good food enjoyable and tasty.