“good service and good food”
Review of The Establishment

The Establishment
Ranked #12 of 31 Nightlife in Coventry
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Had a very enjoyable lunch here with two friends. Great ambience and decor. Service prompt and very pleasant. My guests were also very pleased with their food.Very helpful staff explained how to get my car to the door to pick up my guests. Suggest you park somewhere else as parking is very limited on the street and access is a little complicated for cars. Nice place to lunch if you are visiting the Cathedral, St Mary's Guildhall, the Herbert Museum or the Coventry Motor Museum.

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Another great meal at The Establishment, excellent service and good choices for a Sunday evening. The only thing that spoilt it was the noise level of the band and my preference would have been for their set to be an hour shorter. The DJ came on at 10.30 and plays really good music. Earlier please. Will be back soon though.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

and decided to have a nice lunch here. I was very pleased with my Sunday roast beef dinner. Not the greatest roast beef I have ever had, but it was nicely presented, and even included the seldom seen anymore in the US Yorkshire pudding, which I requested an additional one. THe prawn cocktail was better than the one that I had the night before at a more upscale place. Topped off with a pint, and a friendly waiter, I was well pleased. Plus, a jazz combo was playing old standards, which was fine with me.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Food is amazing! Best burger I've had - beat Jamie's Italia (thanks to the chef - Jon)
Cocktails are Fab - Callum knows what his doing!
Overall a great night out, really nice atmosphere, highly recommend to anyone

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We called into the establishment the previous Sunday with friends for a drink and was impressed by quality of food people were eating. Decided to return for a family lunch and were not disappointed. A musical quartet were playing once again which adds to the atmosphere in this historic building located next to the Cathedral. The Sunday Roast Lunch was excellent and despite service being a bit slow we will return again.