“Waste of Time!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Waste of Time!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Went to Chillibite today and have been going on and off since it opened... today has to be the worst experience I have had there. To set the scene it wasn't that busy (just less then half restaurant full), couple of groups and around 5 couples. We ordered our food a starter and a main with two naans... fairly simple order nothing complicated. I've eaten at loads of restaurants & I consider myself a foody to a certain degree and on average other restaurants would have what I ordered out within 20 minutes tops. We ended up waiting 45 minutes! Other tables got poppadoms while they waited we didn't even get that! Thankfully we told them to bring it out all at once otherwise we would've had to wait another 30-40 minutes like my friends did on the other table. Absolutely shocking service will not be eating there again as this is the 3rd time I've complained about it to them and will not recommend you go there.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Foody_RK

“Great punjabi food,”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

lots of flavour and taste to the dishes we ate. The service was not rushed as the chef takes time to prepare the dishes which tasted absolutely gorgeous.

• Visited December 2013
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, customised to exactly how we wanted it!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

From enquiry to delivery of food - friendly, professional and quality customer service with great tasting food!!

• Visited September 2013
“Best grill in coventry”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I visited chillibites a while ago on a sunday but though the place was so very crowded staff properly took care of us. Place has a very nice atmosphere to chill with friends and they have a wide variety of vegetarian food as well. The day when I went bengun purtha was special and I being a vegetarian really enjoyed it.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb and best possible punjabi food which I tasted in coventry”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

The place is one ultimate spot to hang with friends and enjoy your evening, I went there to enjoy a game of football with my friends and spent whole evening there .... Food is delicious and portions are really large as compared to some other restaurants I visited ..... Grills are one nice thing served there begun purtha was special the night I went and my vegetarian friends really enjoyed it.