TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Popped in here for a takeaway after a few months away as I now live in tamworth, the staff are just brilliant, the guy remembered me and said straight away you don't need the menu your having the pathia aren't you, he was spot on, and what a curry it was, fresh, flavoursome and the perfect amount of spice, by far my favourite Indian, you just need to open one in tamworth

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a reviewReviews (501)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I ordered many things and loved them all! From the popadoms, naans and mouth watering curries to the delicious chocolate samosas!!

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank yooous
Reviewed September 13, 2019

Need quality time with eldest daughter. We went to Naasha restaurant. The curry was amazing. It cooked properly like indian curry should be cooked. My daughter loved her chicken tikka Masala and I asked curry to be cooked how I would cook at home. Wow it was amazing. Thank you for cooking an amazing curry.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank anujakumari07ak
Reviewed September 5, 2019

Visited Nashaa with friends to celebrate a friends birthday. Although we had not been for a while we always had super service so was pleasantly surprised to see that their service had not change nor had the food. Great choice of food and very knowledgeable staff who offered great recommendations yet still took your opinions into consideration to make sure you got what you wanted.The quality of the food, taste , service and atmosphere all made for a fantastic evening !!
We will definitely will not be leaving it so long to visit again.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Cazza26
Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

Not been here for a long time .
Tonight we popped in for dinner and it was still fantastic.
Food absolutely brilliant.
Thank you guys for the wonderful service.
Shib & Jib