“OHH MY NASHAA”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nashaa

Nashaa
Ranked #4 of 570 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coventry, United Kingdom
“OHH MY NASHAA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

I was recommended this Indian by my neighbour and must I say it was the best decision I've ever made!!! I've been in every Indian in Coventry but this one tops the all. The flavours are immense and the service is literally the best, I would like to thank Jib for the hospitality one of the greatest front of house always recommends the best dish for you. I Kept on offering him a drink to show my appreciation but he wouldn't take it.

I will be seeing you again soon pal!

2 Thank John L

• Polish first
“"Fantastic"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is what all local restaurants ought to be like. Went there for a friends reunion for 12 of us. The staff were very welcoming. The service and food was fantastic. The waiter was well informed for my friend who has serious allergy. We had a splendid time and was a fantastic evening together - everyone was impressed with the quality of food and service, so much so that we left a well earn "fat" tip. This restaurant is a "must" if you are lover of Indian food and want good service, and the surprise is that it is a local family run business, which clearly takes pride in its quality of food and service. Will definitly have to take the family there. Thank you Nashaa.

Batley
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Anniversary Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

I recently took my wife for our anniversary and we both loved it. It was the perfect evening meal out. Everything from the food to the atmosphere to the service was brilliant.

Would definitely recommend as I think it's the best Indian restaurant in Coventry.

Will most probably be there again soon!!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank fdbd
Coventry, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Paid a visit again as me and my friends fancied an indian and as we were fully satisfied from our first visit we didn't consider going elsewhere. Truly mouth watering dishes, great value for money and excellent service.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

Well I've had the pleasure of eating in many restaurants around the world, including India and the Far East and Nashaa does extremely well.

A family run business with an excellent chef in the kitchen, the managers father I believe. Great range of items, well apportioned according to starters, mains, sides etc. Having read some of the lesser reviews I wonder whether they actually ate here? Service is consistently good, yes I've been more than a few times. Food is generous, hot, and I don't just mean chillies here, seasoned and accurately described/titled. Pricing is good and a wide range of beverages to suit everyone. Children are as welcome as adults which is always nice to see

A takeaway service is also in operation and it's noticeable that all guests, whether dining in or taking out receive the same warm welcome. There is a lovely conservatory room at the back which can be hired for private parties, events I believe.

Finally, drab decor? Really? It's a tasteful, calm, inviting atmosphere and thankfully not dressed up pretending to be a temple of sorts!!

Longford and Coventry's asset!

• Visited May 2014