“Nashaa rulezzzzz!!!!:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nashaa

Nashaa
Ranked #4 of 570 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Warsaw, Poland
“Nashaa rulezzzzz!!!!:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great place!!! I was visiting a friend in Coventry and he took me to Nashaa for some late night food and it felt as if I was in a food paradise:) I never ate this much in my life but only because the quality was excellent, a true journey through amazing flavours and hypnotising frangance of distant India. Fantastic and friendly service as well!!! I strongly reccommend!!!!

• Visited January 2014

• Polish first
Brinklow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wow what a meal!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

I have had a few meals in this restaurant and I must admit I've never had a bad meal or service from the owner and his staff

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank lee_beckett
“Excellent all round”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

I couldn't recommend anywhere as highly as Nashaa, good atmosphere, good beer and amazing food, the staff are friendly and would do anything to make your visit enjoyable.
The only downside is that you will be hooked!

1 Thank Warrem S
“Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

I have been going to their since it opened. Always had a excellent nite without any problems. My two year baby boy loves going up there as they all play with him. The staff have always been so friendly and kind to me my family and all my friends I have taken up there. And also have made loads of new friends up there too. So if ya looking for somewhere to go try nashaa you will love it.

See ya soon

Nikki . Kirsty & Alfie

Bedworth
“Nothing is too much trouble”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

We visit this restaurant regularly. They will cook your meal to your request (hotter or less hot, spicy or less spicy) nothing is too much trouble for these guys. Front of house staff are incredibly friendly and on hand to offer suggestions. The food is always good, never had cause to complain. There is a take-away service for collection only.

In the words of 'Arnie' - "We'll be back!"

• Visited February 2014