“A Monday Night Treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nashaa

Nashaa
Ranked #4 of 570 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Leamington Spa
“A Monday Night Treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Another great meal at Nashaa! This time I pushed the boat out and tried their Special Byriani, a bit expensive at £11.95 but worth it! Nicely cooked and served on piping hot plates. The bill for two of us, (we both had the same meal) including poppadoms, a naan bread and two drinks, came to £32 which I think is very reasonable. Spotlessly clean table cloths (at least when we started!) and very pleasant staff, made for a very enjoyable meal. Looking forward to my next visit!

• Visited October 2013

• Polish first
“Really good but beware .........”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is our local Indian restaurant and we have eaten here many times .
The food is first class , the service is great , surroundings comfortable and welcoming .
The staff cannot do enough for you and I do recommend you eat here , however ...........
It's not cheap but you expect to pay a premium for what I would describe as above average for a local Indian , only negative for me are the prices they charge for what I suppose you would describe as sundries , the kind of things you order without checking the prices , poppadums with salad / chutney and chips etc , not sure if its deliberate but these can add £20 to your bill for a table of 5 , when you check the prices charged for these items it is nothing short of extortionate . Shame really as its a great place , but these charges really do leave a poor taste in your mouth which can mask the flavour of a great curry .

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Deanr74
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Best in coventry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is by far the best indian food I've had in coventry, friendly staff, nice beer at reasonable prices. I will be going again soon and would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

The lads that run this place are great bunch with lots of of enthusiasm and knowledge about the food and range offered

• Visited April 2013
Leamington Spa
“Better than I remembered!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Visited this restaurant about 2 years ago. Food and service were very good. Visited again last night with an old friend who has frequented Nashaa's more often than me. Being a Monday night we were literally the only two people in the place, though there was a steady stream of take-away customers collecting meals. The place appears to have had a make-over since my last visit and appeared very clean and tidy (even the loo!) with tables nicely laid out with fresh linen table cloths and napkins. But what of the food? We had poppadums to start with and I had a chicken Jalfrezi with pilau rice and my friend had a chicken Biryiani. With 2 nanns and a couple of pints the bill came to £37. I thought this was very reasonable considering the quality of the food and the excellent service. We weren't rushed and the food was superb - you couldn't really ask for better. I look forward to visiting Nashaa's again in the future.

• Visited February 2013