“Convenient between hotel and Ricoh arena”
Review of The Elms Harvester

The Elms Harvester
Ranked #146 of 594 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At The Elms Harvester in Coventry food is fresh, full of flavour and just how you like it. Choose your tasty grill, sauce and side at our restaurant and we'll get cooking - while you head off to the famous Harvester salad bar to grab as much crisp, freshly prepared tasty salad as you like.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Cheery staff, usual menu, clean and served quickly, Lot of steps as tables on different layers, not sure how wheelchair users could be accomodated.

Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at The Elms Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback following your recent visit to our Restaurant.

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

On arrival we went in up some stairs they said we could have seat in 15-20 mins, we left my disabled father in the car while making enquirers, once we told them my father was disabled they said drive round back and they would open up the door and we could sit down straight away, we had a lovely meal good service and very friendly and helpful to my father, well done to your staff.

Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at The Elms Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to our Restaurant.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I went here as a last minute dinner with my Husband and a few friends.

The salad bar was good; had a lot of variety and was really fresh. The Starter was a good portion and seemed to be cooked freshly.

One of my friends struggled a bit with the Main Meal being vegetarian there isn’t much choice.
The pasta was tasteless and the garlic bread was as hard as a brick.
After asking the garlic bread was changed.

My main was quite good - food was warm and a good portion.

I would go again if a last minute dinner, but wouldn’t go out of my way to go here.

Thank you for giving us your feedback following your recent disappointing meal at our Restaurant.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Dined here two nights running and there is plenty of choice on the menu to ensure something completely different each time. The value of the meals is very good, this with a 'eat as much as you like' salad should feed the hungriest people. If that doesnt do it, then order the rack of ribs - this isnt for the fainthearted. Unfortunately the beer selection is not good but the Pedigree was ok. The service is very good. This Harvester raises the bar on what is a National chain - generally unappealing to most but good value and a good standard.

Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at The Elms Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I am very surprised to see negative reviews - I have been to the Elms on 3 occasions and have never had a bad experience. excellent value, attentive staff. I took my Nephew tonight for his 16th birthday - he has never been to a Harvester before - he and my son loved the food and we all left completely stuffed. Our waitress was fantastic - nothing was too much trouble, our phone had died - she got us a phone to use and proceeded to build up an excellent rapport with us - all I can say - is we will keep coming, keep up the good work - and thank you yet again for an excellent evening.

Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at The Elms Harvester, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013