“first time”

and up
Fly a Real Jet Simulator Around the World at Coventry Airport
Ranked #1 of 20 Fun & Games in Coventry
More attraction details
Owner description: Flight Simulators Midlands are delighted to offer you a thrilling experience on board a real B737-800 motion simulator or a Boeing 747-400 Jumbo Jet simulator with simulated motion or an Airbus A320 real aircraft, converted into a simulator. All are fitted with the latest Glass Cockpit Instrumentation (PFD/ND or EFIS)and the latest graphics available. Fly the mountains around Salzburg or the waterways of Hong Kong. These simulators have trained thousands of professional pilots over the years. (They are not replica simulators like many on offer). Now it's your turn to sit where they did and learn the tricks of the trade. We highly recommend a full hours flight time to get the best from your visit. Welcome on board. Captain Chris Rigby (Chief Pilot FSM)
Reviewed March 4, 2014

i am 14 and it was my first time i have ever done something like this, i was a little nervous at first but turned out to be a great experience, special thanks to my instructor josh who was brilliant. went to manchester, but then realised we had an hour and flew to hong kong which was fantastic. definitely would love to visit again.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Had a fun time flying over Salzburg mountains on a 747 piloted by my loved one. However, I was relieved that the charming and profficient Peter Green supervised our landing! Even found the briefing fascinating (done on computer, before simulator) .An extremely pleasurable afternoon - wish I was a little younger and able to take up a flying career.

Biggles737, Owner at Flight Simulators Midlands, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Ah well. The best way to live your dream is to come back to us. Unless you have a spare 100K to get trained, which is what it costs these days. Come and try the 737 or thr Airbus when it is u and running. Hopefully at the end of this month.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I had my first ever flight simulator experience today on the Boeing 737 with josh mason-Allen. It was an amazing flight experience as I have never done this before. I got to take off and land and manouver. Excellent would definitely recommend. Thanks josh !!!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I recently went to FSM for a 737 experience. It was the first time I'd ever done this and it was a Xmas present from my wife. Josh was my trainer who was very informative and made the experience a good one.

I did the Salzburg flight which was good, but in hindsight I wonder if maybe Hong Kong may have been better. I wasn't offered the motion sensor so not sure if this would have made the flying a little more realistic, shame because I would have gone for it if so.

However, overall I enjoyed the experience and would consider again. The cockpit fealt very so real and the graphics were pretty good. Full marks to Josh and good luck to him with his flying career.

Very pleased that you had a good time. I think on the day the hydraulics were being serviced which is why you weren't offered them. All the more reason to come back and have another go but this time come for an hour and you can do 2 routes including Hong Kong. - Chris - Chris Rigby - Chief Pilot

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I visited on 28th Feb which was a Xmas present from my wife through Groupon. Having sat through the briefing I was raring to go. The staff were great and captain Chris rigby was brilliant. Both my daughters could've watched if they wanted which was a nice offer. I thoroughly enjoyed it and will definitely do a 'longer' flight next time.