“Good Experience!”

and up
Fly a Real Jet Simulator Around the World at Coventry Airport
Ranked #1 of 17 Fun & Games in Coventry
More attraction details
Owner description: Flight Simulators Midlands are delighted to offer you a thrilling experience on board a real B737-800 motion simulator or a Boeing 747-400 Jumbo Jet simulator with simulated motion or an Airbus A320 real aircraft, converted into a simulator. All are fitted with the latest Glass Cockpit Instrumentation (PFD/ND or EFIS)and the latest graphics available. Fly the mountains around Salzburg or the waterways of Hong Kong. These simulators have trained thousands of professional pilots over the years. (They are not replica simulators like many on offer). Now it's your turn to sit where they did and learn the tricks of the trade. We highly recommend a full hours flight time to get the best from your visit. Welcome on board. Captain Chris Rigby (Chief Pilot FSM)
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Good Experience!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I recently went to FSM for a 737 experience. It was the first time I'd ever done this and it was a Xmas present from my wife. Josh was my trainer who was very informative and made the experience a good one.

I did the Salzburg flight which was good, but in hindsight I wonder if maybe Hong Kong may have been better. I wasn't offered the motion sensor so not sure if this would have made the flying a little more realistic, shame because I would have gone for it if so.

However, overall I enjoyed the experience and would consider again. The cockpit fealt very so real and the graphics were pretty good. Full marks to Josh and good luck to him with his flying career.

Visited February 2014
Biggles737, Owner at Flight Simulators Midlands, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Very pleased that you had a good time. I think on the day the hydraulics were being serviced which is why you weren't offered them. All the more reason to come back and have another go but this time come for an hour and you can do 2 routes including Hong Kong. - Chris - Chris Rigby - Chief Pilot

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
West midlands
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well worth a try. Excellent.”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I visited on 28th Feb which was a Xmas present from my wife through Groupon. Having sat through the briefing I was raring to go. The staff were great and captain Chris rigby was brilliant. Both my daughters could've watched if they wanted which was a nice offer. I thoroughly enjoyed it and will definitely do a 'longer' flight next time.

Coventry, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great insight ...”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Good experience and insight into the skill and science of flying a large passenger plane Professional set-up with nice people who fly actual planes not just sims. Fun experience, and would recommend it.

1 Thank Chris W
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Enjoyable Experience”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Visited today and would like to thank all the staff who were friendly and welcoming. Alistair was in the seat next to me as I took control of the Boeing 737. I had read a few reviews that it was just hands on for landing and take off, well my experience wasn't, it was hands on flying for the full 30 minutes. I was to busy looking at the cross hair correcting the turns and altitude to look out the window. When I did it was to take off and land
there are times when you can look at the pretty cool scenery, but it's like driving a car, take your eyes off the road and you drift. My chosen take off and landing airport was Hong Kong - challenging but found it really fun.

1 Thank K O
Chris R, Owner at Flight Simulators Midlands, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Pleased you enjoyed it. Regards - Chris - Captain Chris Rigby, Chief Pilot.
Cannock, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“747 flight to Salzburg”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Had a great 30 mins today in the 747 simulator.Captain Chris Rigby took me on the flight and was superb.I would highly recommend this to anybody who fancies flying an aeroplane.

1 Thank martin e