“BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!!”

Flight Simulators Midlands
Book In Advance
More Info
$246.76*
and up
Fly a Real Jet Simulator Around the World at Coventry Airport
Ranked #2 of 20 Fun & Games in Coventry
More attraction details
Owner description: Flight Simulators Midlands are delighted to offer you a thrilling experience on board a real B737-800 motion simulator or a Boeing 747-400 Jumbo Jet simulator with simulated motion or an Airbus A320 real aircraft, converted into a simulator. All are fitted with the latest Glass Cockpit Instrumentation (PFD/ND or EFIS)and the latest graphics available. Fly the mountains around Salzburg or the waterways of Hong Kong. These simulators have trained thousands of professional pilots over the years. (They are not replica simulators like many on offer). Now it's your turn to sit where they did and learn the tricks of the trade. We highly recommend a full hours flight time to get the best from your visit. Welcome on board. Captain Chris Rigby (Chief Pilot FSM)
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Having always been an aeroplane enthusiast, i was elated when my mom and dad bought me this for a christmas present. After a 30 minuet briefing which explained to me the physics and controls of a 737, i was taken to the simulator with the correct knowledge i needed. I had 2 flights lasting around 30 minuets each which took me through different drills and turns. One past the Alps and another over Hong Kong. The staff there where very friendly with a good thorough explanation on what to do. I would recommend this to anybody!!!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

If you think you can handle a Boeing jet on Microsoft Flight Simulator then give this a go! I booked a session on the 747 and it was fantastic, but exhausting. The guys running the simulator are relaxed and friendly and will soon find how much you know in the pre-flight briefing. I found that I was then worked hard, with some good pointers and advice, but the captain made sure that I lot out of it and enjoyed it. You need an hour to get comfortable with the simulator and I recommend you either get there early and enjoy the hospitality of the food and drink facilities of the flying club upstairs, or wind down afterwards and have a coffee and a snack. I was accompanied in the 'cockpit' by my wife, who has no interest in aviation, and when we arrived home she was on cloud nine and thanked me for taking her with me - so well worth the cost - ha ha! Everyone was really friendly and welcoming and so I will be booking a session on the 737 soon.
Thanks to Captain Chris Rigby for sharing his expertise with us and making our day.
Paul E

Reviewed April 3, 2013

What an excellent day, From the moment I arrived the team were fantastic. Very friendly and most helpful. The pre flight briefing was the right balance of ensuring you knew the basics without being overly complicated. Then the simulator itself was simply stunning. I never knew a big commercial plane can fly using only 4 controls!. The captain (Dave) was great with over 30 years flying experience so its fair to say he knew his stuff and was able to share a great deal of knowledge. I will never be the same again sitting on a commercial flight!.

I cant recommend this experience highly enough, anyone with an interest in flying or uses a commercial plane on a regular basis really should try this, I promise you won't regret it!.

Andy J.

Chris R, Owner at Flight Simulators Midlands, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thanks for your comments. Glad you enjoyed it. Please come back and try the 747. It'll blow your mind. - Chris

Reviewed March 15, 2013

From the time I arrived the guys there was fantastic, the briefing was a great help before I got into the simulator, the amount of help and encouragement from the Captain was a boost because I was nervous, for me it was one of the best things I have done, to fly a plane. Thanks to everyone, highly reccomended. Bob Plimmer

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Starting with an half hour pre flight briefing explaining aircraft characteristics, controls and airports, we then moved on to the actual flight. Took off and landed from HKG and flew around Hong Kong and then landed and took off from the other direction. Not easy!! Keeping that black square (the aircraft) on the pink crosshair is the very devil and practice is needed!! Great experience and many thanks to the very patient instructor!! Worth upgrading to motion.
Thanks again for a great day.