“Criss2012”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Been so many indian restaurant in coventry, but never find my best dishes, except shapla tandoori. Special biryani, chicken tika mossala, kingprawn jalfrezi is the best. Free starter with main course. Complementary drinks when i asked for the bill.

Good service,

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Been to this restaurant many times and never been let down. Food is very tasty and the service is faultless. Would recommend the chicken chat purée. The manager is always giving free starters and drinks even with my takeaway!! Always great offers on! If you want authentic Indian/Bangladeshi food then you need to try Shapla Tandoori, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We reguarly go to the Shapla and it is our favourite restaurant. It is like home from home and is one of the places that I feel most chilled when I go out to eat. It is a lovely family run restaurant and I love the brothers and grandpa who still does the cooking. It is great value for money and often has good deals - at the moment it is free starters with every main meal.

We are treated like royalty with complimentary drinks and I can order a starter - "green pepper delight" that isn't even on the menu which I absolutely adore. They are so accommodating that we even have "Karen's sauce" which I know will find its way onto the menu.

We love this place and have have been with all of our family members who also love it - would definitely recommend and happily go every time we go out for a meal.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

The food, staff, service is second to non at the Shapla. I truly believe that they make the best Chicken Tikka Masala in Coventry and I've eaten at lots of Indian Restaurants across the City. I live the opposite side of Coventry to the restaurant, but it is still my preferred takeaway and restaurant of choice and when possible make the trip for a fab curry. Thoroughly recommend it.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Timing of the food was brilliant, the staff showed lots of support in what kind of food me and my family wanted, overall one of the best restuarants I visited in my lifetime.