“Great food, service needs to be a bit faster.”
Review of Blue Mango

Blue Mango
Ranked #52 of 618 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Award winning Blue Mango Restaurant was first established in 2007. Our aim is to provide an extra special dining experience in which to sample some of our finest traditional and newest cuisine. The Blue Mango prides itself in creating authentic indian cuisine. We use only the finest ingredients and all our chefs have a reputation for creating dishes you will enjoy. Our delicious dishes exude delectable aromas, enhancing the relaxing and friendly atmosphere of the restaurant. So let your mouth water as you browse through our alluring selection of indian dishes. Come to Blue Mango and enjoy a memorable experience.
Reviewed December 9, 2013

The food in this restaurant is lovely: I had the Northern Bengal Garlic Chilli (Chicken) with fried rice and chilli cheese nan. The curry was spicy and flavourful, the rice was lovely and fluffy and the nan was nice however it could have done with more cheese. My wife had the Garlic Chilli Paneer Balti with Pilau rice and a plain nan, she said it was nice and for a vegetarian option it was packed with flavour (which is rare).

Now for the negative we arrived at the restaurant at 5:20pm and were the only people in there. We ordered our food at 5:30pm and asked for my wife's Balti not to come with coriander, at 6.10pm they finally brought out our food, it was all nice and hot but my wifes Balti came with coriander the waiter said he was sorry and would replace it immediately but we had waited so long already that we decided to keep it.

We had a Groupon voucher this time but we wouldnot hesitate to visit again and pay full price, if they had got the order right in regards to the coriander and it didn't take 40 mins to cook, I would have given this restaurant 5 stars.

Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this place several times now when I visit Coventry. It is lovely atmosphere and service is good as well as the food . It is worth a visit

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I hadn't been here for some years but tempted along by a voucher and the news that it was under new management a group of four of us ventured along last night for what turned out to be a superb experience. The service was exemplary, polite, friendly and prompt; the food of excellent quality and beautifully presented,prices were competitive and quantities adequate. The staff were charming and it was good to see the restaurant so busy early on a Tuesday evening. We will definitely visit again before too long!

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

I have to say this place is a hit very tasty food and the service is just excellent went in with few friends last night we all loved the experience at bluemango will be visiting very soon so boys keep up the hard work!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Just got home after eating out for the first time at this restaurant, on first impressions from the outside and the online review is looked and sounded lovely so I decided to give it a go, as we arrived we was escorted to our table and that was the only communication we had with our waiter! Even on ordering our food it felt like we was talking to a dummy! And when our food arrived he threw it down on the table without telling us who's was who and what we had ordered! Even a smile would have been nice!!! Such as shame because the food was so nice but the service put me off going there again! Sorry Blue Mango but you've lost me custom as I the prices you charge I expect good service as well as good food!!!!!!

1  Thank Mark M