“Sets the standards for Indian food In Coventry”
Review of Indiana

Indiana
Ranked #344 of 613 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Quality is the mission and quality is what you get. Very comfortable restaurant that is well run and has an impressive menu to choose from. Odd location being outside the city centre but well worth the visit. Good selection for meat and non meat eaters alike. I've yet to have a bad dish yet. The restaurant easily copes with large crowds and is a pleasure to visit.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great food, staff are excellent. Having been there several times I would recomend it to everyone that likes currey.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Poor service, food not great bit overrated for what you get. Definitely not worth the money. Iv tasted better takeouts would go for meal here again.

1  Thank Richard T
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I went to eat here tonight. Firstly we ordered for our mains lamb jalfrezi and they brought out a chicken jalfrezi. They changed our dish within 5 mins we had a lamb jalfrezi brought out. It was roar and pink couldn't chew it.

The owner of restaurant was very rude and abussive to myself and my husband customer service was terrible we agreed to pay for the rice, salad, meat sizzler, and chips we ordered and drinks which we didn't even touch as the main dish was wrong and we had to wait for it.

We didn't want to pay for the lamb. So he decided to call the police. The police turned up and were very supportive however we had to pay our bill just minus £5 so we paid £30 for a meal we didn't even eat we had a bit of the sizzler and some chips and our drinks.

So disappointed as this restaurant was recommended by our friends. Total let down. The owner should be ashamed of himself.

If your thinking of eating here don't there are other restaurants in Coventry that have much better food and welcoming staff and management.

3  Thank Sonia M
Asgar A, Manager at Indiana, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you for your feedback but we do not believe the negative review we received was justified.
Unfortunately we had made a mistake on the lamb dish and served you chicken by mistake. We immediately rectified the situation by cooking you a fresh lamb Jalfrezi, I can assure you the lamb was not raw as I tasted it in on your table.
The police were called as you refused to pay your whole bill and walked out of the restaurant.
We serve our food cooked to the highest standards and our customer service is always second to none.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This has to be one of the best curry eating experiance ive ever had! I will return!
The choice of food was amazing. My partner is a vegaterian and she was spoilt for
choice, this doesn't happen very often!