“Really good cake, tea and coffee”

Conroys Coffee House
Ranked #3 of 20 Coffee & Tea in Coventry
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a family owned coffee house and sandwich bar with friendly staff and a very warm welcome. We served homemade food such as, soups, paninis, toasties, croissants, jacket potatoes, omelettes, smoothies, coffees, frappes and delicious homemade cakes. We have a wide variety of gluten free choices on our menu too!
UK
“Really good cake, tea and coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is a small, friendly and welcoming coffee shop which has excellent food, most prepared in their own kitchen and a great range of cakes. It's an independent too and makes a nice change from the big coffee shop chains. The staff are helpful, very friendly and the service is also excellent. Lots of regulars which is always a good sign.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Kazcat65

Coventry, United Kingdom
“My First Visit - Certainly not my Last!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have often wondered what Conroy's was like, but never visited it before. I really wish I had discovered it sooner. I had a few hours to kill, waiting for my car to be serviced, and having exhausted the shops in Coventry (not difficult), I decided to check out Conroy's mid morning.

I ordered an Americano and a fruit scone. The coffee was excellent, hot and flavoursome, and a good sized cup. The scone was one of the best I have tasted, equalling National Trust standard. It was light and fresh with plump fruit. They are made fresh each day by "Mum" of the family, and the other cakes looked equally good. The staff were all very friendly.

They also provide newspapers. I certainly felt comfortable even though I was on my own. I shall definitely be back, with friends.

2 Thank chocolina25
“Fabulous and Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

I regularly eat and drink in Conroys for more than one reason, the atmosphere is lovely, the food and excellent and the staff are so friendly and take time to chat with all the customers. They make you really feel at home. They cater for Coeliacs with there extensive gluten free menu so me and my friends can all eat together. The food is all homemade and it shows, the fresh homemade scones are the best I have ever tasted. I would highly recommend Conroys you cant go wrong!

2 Thank Hayley C
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

I have visited Conroy's now 3 times and not been disappointed. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed ( they don't rush you out of your seat). Cappuccino spot on, cakes delicious. They cater for celiacs, vegetarians and vegans. If you're in Coventry city centre make your way down to corporation st. Staff lovely and friendly. Cheers

1 Thank Fiona D
Warwick, United Kingdom
“great place for coffee and a chat :)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

great place for coffee and a chat :) soup and snacks are good ! good range of coffees and teas! cakes look fabulous too!

Visited January 2014