“Excellent service and outstanding food”
Review of Court 6 - CLOSED

Court 6
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service and outstanding food”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Court 6 was a restaurant I had been hoping to try, my parents came into town for a visit so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to test it out. My parents are usually very picky when it comes to eating out, especially at curry houses. They were not disappointed. Upon walking into the restaurant we were greeted kindly and felt very welcomed. The customer service was consistent throughout the whole evening and the waiter even suggested a variety of dishes for us to try. Taking his advice proved not to be a mistake and we were fully satisfied with each dish. The food was very authentic and can be tailored to each individuals liking. Definitely recommend Court 6 for both the experience and value for money.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Gemma K

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Another trip and excellent again”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Another trip and excellent again, went with friends had superb food again after a visit to the Windmill, food was good again and free from excessive food colouring of ghee or other fat.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Drobbly
Antrim, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Court 6 in the snow!!!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My son and I were recently in Coventry for University interviews and we came across Court 6 while negotiating the snow between the cinema and our hotel. Due to the inclement weather the restaurant was not busy but they were extremely busy with deliveries.
We were greeted by the chef and soon the owner returned from doing deliveries.
The food was amazing !!! We were even asked how we wanted our nans cooked. The owner then treated us to the story behind the shop and how its name came about.
We thoroughly enjoyed the food and the portions were generous..and we were pleasantly surprised by how good value the meal was. I thoroughly recommend you to try Court 6 I know next time we are in Coventry we will be back .

• Visited January 2013
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Brilliant little place - and lovely staff!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

We've just moved to Coventry and me and the hubs recently visited this place after reading the reviews on here and weren't disappointed, the food was fabulous and good value -plenty of meat per portion. But what really stood out was the service, from the first phone call to the moment we left, the manager (I assume) was polite, friendly, efficient and knowledgable. He clearly cares about his business and his customers and he reminded me of the 'old school' customer service. The one not demonstrated by most establishments, who employ 18 year olds who couldn't give a monkeys if you enjoy your meal or not. This establishment will make everything you ask them to, and the chef was also polite and friendly when we first saw him. The only thing I will say is that the restaurant needs a slight revamp, but I couldn't care less how it looks when the food is that good! Will be returning.

2 Thank Dinky129
“Birthday Meal at Court 6”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have ordered a home delivery from Court 6 and because I was so impressed with the quality of food and the great value, I decided to go there for my Birthday for a family meal because of the good reviews.

When I called the restaurant, the gentleman was really kind and helpful to accommodate our needs especially as I mentioned it was for my Birthday. I explained that I wanted to have a table booked for 7pm and would want to stay there until closing time and he assured me that this would be okay.

On arrival, we were greeted by the owner who made sure all our needs were adhered to and was very polite, all in all the customer service provided was excellent.

We ordered starters which consisted of the meat sizzler which was the best I have ever tasted! It was so fresh with no excess oil and was generous in size. It was simply delicious. For the main we had a variety of curries and they were all tasty with the accompanying naans.

Overall, the experience, atmosphere, and food was excellent and the value for the money was brilliant, the bill was very reasonable and my whole family was really happy after we left.

I would definitely advise to book and go to the restaurant and as I have celebrated my own Birthday there, I would recommend you go and celebrate your special occasions there too.

I hope this review helps!

• Visited February 2013