“Great Value For Money”

Quality Hotel Coventry
Ranked #19 of 39 Hotels in Coventry
Reviewed April 12, 2010

Great value for money and close to NEC and Coventry vary easy to fine and helpful staff

1  Thank GAS822
gmcoventry, General Manager at Quality Hotel Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2010

Thank you for your review we use all reviews to help develop the Hotel and i am pleased to see it is having a positive effect, We look forward to seeing you at our Hotel in the near future..

Reviewed April 11, 2010

Stay here all the time for what is always a bargain price. The rooms are extremely clean & comfortable, with all that usual trimings you expect from a good hotel. The receptionists are very helpful, the rooms at the rear are spacious and quiet, and I always get an excellent night's sleep.

It's one of the best hotels I have stayed in for ages, and I do travel a lot!

2  Thank Paul M
gmcoventry, General manager at Quality Hotel Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2010

Thank you for taking time to write such a nice review about our Hotel and i am so pleased to read you enjoyed your stay, We look forward to welcoming you back soon..

Reviewed April 10, 2010

bed was very uncomfortable,did not get a good nights sleep over the four night stay.
food was very basic, poor selection of courses.
drink very expensive, did not have any promotions during my stay.
most of the staff were not very friendly.
got the feeling that they had no experience dealing with coach parties,organisation of catering for large numbers was very inadequate.
one plus point was the entertainment, although because of expensive drink prices the attendance was very low.
Brian Stanley.

• Stayed: April 2010
gmcoventry, General Manager at Quality Hotel Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2010

Thank you for reviewing our Hotel and i will use your comments in a positive manner to help develop our team. We have now installed £1 off vouchers for drinks on all large groups & also instigated a promotion of the week, I would like to discuss with you in more detail your comments and would welcome an email on gm@qualityhotelcoventry.co.uk

Reviewed April 1, 2010

Stayed at the Quality for a work party. They gave us great rates for the group booking and the night was a great success. The bar was well staffed and the service was great. Reception staff were really helpful and the breakfast hit the spot!! Room was clean and comfortable - what more do you need.Thanks

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank bridgybb
gmcoventry, General Manager at Quality Hotel Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2010

Thank you for your kind review it always pleases me to hear that our guests enjoy our Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back soon..

Reviewed March 6, 2010

I have stayed at the Quality several tiomes this year on business trips to the Midlands. The hotel is modestly priced and offers good value for money for the business rooms. The rooms are spacious and excellent for working from. Free wi-fi is a big bonus.

The staff are caring and welcoming and I would strongly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank cdavies757
gmcoventry, General Manager at Quality Hotel Coventry, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2010

Thank you for your review and i am pleased you enjoyed your stay and me and the team look forward to welcoming you back in the near future..

Reviewed March 4, 2010

I regularly stay here, but attended a work's party on Thursday and it was fantastic. The staff were welcoming, the food was value for money, rooms large, clean and spacious as always. It was a great night and the staff were very attentive all night, couldn't ask for more. I'll definitley be coming back.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank CloverField2

It is lovely to hear that your stay here was good and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed March 2, 2010

I spotted this hotel initially on the AA website, and considering the rates, I didn't expect a first class hotel. Immediately upon my arrival, I was pleasantly surprised and couldn't believe my good fortune!

I am a business traveller, an IT consultant, and stay at hotels all over the UK - anything from a single night to several months. I have stayed at hotels costing 2-3 times as much, and I have never stayed anywhere as comfortable and nice as the Quality Hotel.

I originally stayed in April 2009, expecting to stay just 4 nights, but ending up staying 6 months! Following more local work contracts, I have returned again in 2010 - I would not consider staying anywhere else! During all of my stays, I have always found the rooms to be extremely clean and spacious and the staff courteous and helpful. The food has always been good, and I find the bar to be good value for money - they often have special offers on mainstream drinks, which I find to be considerably cheaper than other hotels that I have stayed at, and also cheaper than town centre pub-chains.

I have always found the staff to be extremely helpful, and have always felt very comfortable and at home. All the meals are excellent - breakfast, lunch and dinner. The facilities are very good too - spacious lounge areas, bar, restaurant, clean comfortable, quiet rooms, even a very relaxing sauna and steam room. I have spent considerably more money to stay at other hotels, and have never come close to the quality and facilities that I have experienced at the Quality Stonebridge Manor. It is outstanding value for money too.

Regardless of the distance that I have to travel, whenever I need to stay at the hotel in the Midlands, I will not consider any other hotel in the area, and will always return to the Quality Stonebridge Manor every time, without a second thought.

2  Thank jumpingjackbunz

Thank you som unch for your review its nice to see that people take the time to notice and comment upon all of our teams hard work and we look forward to seeing you again