“Lovely Food, Good Service & Great Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Masala Jacks

Masala Jacks
Ranked #35 of 568 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Pakistani
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coventry, UK
“Lovely Food, Good Service & Great Value”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I visited Masala Jacks on Friday night with some work colleagues. I've been here a couple of times before and the food has always been nice but as I haven't been for over a year I was hoping the food was still up to previous standards and I wasn't disappointed! My 3 work colleagues hadn't been here before and they were all impressed. We were able to bring our own alcohol with us which is an added bonus to this place.

I ordered the Lamb Sheesh Kebab starter and a Chicken Bhuna for my main, they were both delicious and my Bhuna was cooked Madras Hot as I had requested. The service was fantastic, we were asked numerous times throughout the meal if everything was ok. Really good value for money and I will be returning.

• Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Berlin, Germany
“Best indian in Cov”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Terrific food, great service and well priced. Already been there twice in two weeks. The place is passionate about cooking and making sure people have a good time!

• Visited August 2013
“The no1 place to go if you want excellent authentic desi food cooked just they way you want it, atmosphere fantastic, service br”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming here now for over a while with family and friends and all have really enjoyed the food - no complaints!

Trust me you will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Great food great service”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The best Indian restaurant in Coventry. Traditional, tasty food and without lots of colouring. The staff cannot do enough to make your night more enjoyable. There is a happy chappy that just is full of character. I would highly recommend it!

• Visited July 2013
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Visited this restaurant on a GroupOn voucher and really enjoyed it. Even if paying normal prices, it would be value for money. Food and service was execellent, we will certainly be re-visiting - give it a go.

• Visited May 2013