“Excellent value for money”
Review of Masala Jacks

Masala Jacks
Ranked #24 of 618 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We visited last week and were impressed. The quality of the food was excellent and the waiters were keen to offer helpful advice. We did have to wait a short while, for which the owner apologised, but as the food was cooked fresh it didn't matter. The fact that you can take your own alcohol is also a bonus.
Will definitely return.

1  Thank Chris P

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Had a great time here proper Indian food staff all very friendly and great with the kids will be returning soon without doubt I would recommend it to anyone

1  Thank Thomskithom
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I ate here with my partner, my brother & 2 children..
The food was faultless, I can't say there was one part of it that wasn't delicious. The staff were very friendly and I felt we were looked after really well, they were also very tolerant of the children, which is not always the case in some restaurants..
I will definitely be returning here & would recommend it highly to my friends.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Fresh food cooked to perfection service was Brill and very clean I will deffo go back plus tell my family and friends I'm very happy and so is my belly :-)

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We have now eaten here 3 times and had different meals each time. They have all been wonderful. The service is excellent and very friendly. I'm going to book to go again this week.