“An Indian feast!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Although I don't have much reason to visit Coventry right now (as an American who occasionally passes through London), I have had the pleasure of enjoying my second meal in the past year at Nazraj, and am as delighted with this return visit as I was on my first!

Both times I've enjoyed lamb dishes that were well-spiced (I love spicy) and flavorful, with solid, attentive service and clear recommendations on certain dishes. I would gladly eat at a restaurant like this regularly - nothing needs to be changed!

There are newer reviews for Nazraj Signature Brasserie

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Went here on a staff night out and had a great experience. The food was gorgeous and the atmosphere relaxed and modern. The menu was extensive with something for everyone. One of the best curries I've had. Staff were friendly and helpful.
The bill was itemised for us which was really helpful as there were 20 of us.
A really great experience, highly recommend. We're going back soon!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I went for my second visit to the Nazraj last night, and again I wasn't disappointed. The food was excellent, the service was great, and above all the staff were very friendly. Two of our party were particularly taken with the Nazraj signature dishes and commented how much they enjoyed them. Overall a great evening, and I look forward to going there again.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Visited this restaurant on Sunday 27th January as a party of four, warmly welcomed and served very good food (tasted very home made). Very varied menu but cannot get over pasta on the menu when the Indian menu is so good. Presentation is excellent with all food served hot and plated where appropriate at the tables. Was well impressed with the cleanliness at the restaurant in all areas (spotless toilets). Happy to visit again and recommend to others. Go and see for yourself.......
Mick MR

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I only went to this place because the one nearby was full and this one was empty so I was a bit worried it might be rubbish! However it was very good, I asked them to make my curry a bit hotter than normal and they did exactly as I asked, the food was wonderful.
The decor of the venue is excellent very modern and bright, certainly a place to take friends to. Only downside was the lack of draught Cobra beer.