“Fab”
Review of Nazraj Signature Brasserie - CLOSED

Nazraj Signature Brasserie
Cuisines: French, Indian, Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Fab”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I went to this restaurant having bought a discount card to go. The restaurant is lovely and light and airy,and we were made to feel so welcome as soon as we walked in. The food was absolutely gorgeous, and the wine, could not fault it at all. The toilets were so clean you literally could have eaten your dinner off the floor in there. Prices, especially with a discount were very reasonable. I hope more people find out about it as it really is a place to go.

If I could give one negative, the service was not that quick, for saying that the restaurant was not full, if you went on a busy evening with a bigger party, I wonder how long you would need to wait for your meal, but I could be doing them a disservice saying this.

All I can say is, if you havent been, go there!

• Visited July 2012

“Great place to dine and relax”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I had a great dining experience at Nazraj restaurant placed adjacent to coventry train station. We went on a weekend evening after booking table. The food and service was just excellent. We were pleased with a great ambience of spotless seating area and customised attention. The food was reasonably priced.There is a short stay car park close to the restaurant just in case you do not get a parking space off side.

coventry Uk
“Imaginative food”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Visited midweek; ate Indian style food - but with a twist & excellent flavours. Staff very pleasant & welcoming. Only criticism being, although very quiet, service was a bit slow. Will be back with rest of family as spotted lots more dishes I want to try.

1 Thank love2travellove2eat
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Deserves to succeed!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This restaurant has been open for about 6 months and this was our first visit - if we had realized that it was there we would have tried it sooner! The decor is modern, very clean and fresh looking - forget flocked wallpaper and dark corners! The food is fantastic and is freshly cooked as ordered; the menu offers Indian, Moroccan, Persian and English - so a choice for everyone! The waiters are attentive and knowledgeable about the menu; I was offered an alternative to the onion bhaji, with the promise that if I didn't enjoy it they would let me have something else - no need - the alternative was delicious (sorry can't recall the name of it!). The only downside was the size of our table - it was for two, but we had to move stuff around to get the dishes on. We will definitely return!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Reikijo
Midlands
“Excellent service and food”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Just been for a meal and have to say the food was amazing..unlike some restaurants not too many choices but a nice mix of Indian Mexican English and Thai all the same...
Could not fault anything about the restaurant...
As we were celebrating a special occasion we had deserts and I have to say it was probably the first time I had ever had a desert at an Indian restaurant that wasn't Frozen!!!
We will definitely be returning in the near future..

1 Thank Cazza26