“Best in Coventry”

Ranked #82 of 590 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Asiana restaurant is a new and chic dining experience, spread over two floors, and offering the finest indian cuisine cooked by our partner and award winning chef Anjum. Having a bar and lounge downstairs and a separate dining area with another bar upstairs allowing a perfect setting for your parties and celebrations. So come and enjoy your evening with us As we aim to take you on a journey of goodness.
Reviewed December 23, 2013

The best cury restaurant I've ever eaten in is in Kyoto, Japan, even the posh Restaurants in India did not measure up to it! I have ever since been trying to find a restaurant in Coventry and further afield, craving for that special taste/aroma. Having almost given up and had few bad food experiences on the way, we were directed to Asiana. Although not local the quality of the food, ambience and personal service by fabulous staff makes the trip worth it!
Save yourself the disappointments just make your way there, you will not regret it, that I am sure of!!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

We came for our company Christmas meal the other night and, as always, the food and service were excellent. We come to this restaurant 2-3 times a month and it is always fantastic.

The food is always freshly prepared to order and staff are always polite and happy to advise on dishes.

Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an Indian.
Thanks Chaps!

BHE boys.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Lovely restaurant, simple decor. A place where you feel comfy and want to eat. Good service with very pleasant staff. The food was faultless, presented very well and tasted superb. Portions were plentiful and there was an excellent choice. Many dishes were new to me and the one I tried was fresh with melt in the mouth meat. The only downside was that the deserts were pre made and not what I would choose, there were no Indian sweets on the menu. But this did not spoil the meal as we were too full to have a dessert anyway!
I am very sorry I do not live near to this restaurant, I would certainly return again and again.
Thank you for a memorable meal.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Went last night with three friends and it was a delight. The staff were very friendly and attentive. The food was top notch and it was all very reasonably priced. One word of caution if having the Rawalpindi main which was very nice,watch out for the fried chillies very hot. Thanks too the staff for a lovely night

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Been twice this month, and once a month for the previous 3 months - can't stay away. Food and service are superb. The chef is happy to modify the recipes to make you whatever curry you like, and the fruity coconut rice they made for me is to die for!!