“Exquisite!!!”

Ranked #87 of 587 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Asiana restaurant is a new and chic dining experience, spread over two floors, and offering the finest indian cuisine cooked by our partner and award winning chef Anjum. Having a bar and lounge downstairs and a separate dining area with another bar upstairs allowing a perfect setting for your parties and celebrations. So come and enjoy your evening with us As we aim to take you on a journey of goodness.
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Great food, great atmosphere and attentive staff. Overall a very enjoyable night, definately will be returning.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Was highly recommended...very nice and clean restaurant....immaculate attention to detail...beautifully presented food....amazing taste!! Definitely be back!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have ate all over England and when I come to Coventry and the taxi driver recommended Asiana, I was in for a treat, the place looked very modern and the welcome was excellent, I saw food going to different tables looking very presentable, so I order my food and it was also presented amazingly best pepper stuffed meat ever, and followed by there house special the Asiana mansuri which looked the best I have seen in a while, and the price was extremely worth the food and service I was given. I will definetly be coming back!! All curry lovers your in for a treat!!!!!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We all know that people write reviews if they are really one extreme or another, unhappy or over the moon with their experience. As someone who has eaten in lots of Indian restaurants- this one is great! Brilliant service and fantastic food for a great price, I recommend zakiri massala, it's yummy.

5  Thank Heather M
Reviewed August 5, 2012

A great place to eat with excellent service and food. Dishes are presented beautifully and the flavours really come through. The whole experience is value for money and I look forward to going back every time I leave.