“Always good!!”

Indian Empress
Ranked #317 of 577 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Asian, Contemporary, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Takeout
Description: We have the best food around and an atmosphere to match. Our recipes are authentic and time-tested. The ingredients are always fresh. The result is a menu that bursts with flavour.
“Always good!!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Myself, my girlfriend and friends have gone here many times. Whenever I walk in the head chef knows me and will always be happy to cook whatever I want, however I want! Always happy with it!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Daniel B
Tanujyash, Owner at Indian Empress, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Hi thanks for ur review, it's our duty

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Awesome food delight as ever!!!!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Home food away from home, Authentic Indian Taste!!!
Indian Empress gives you the awesome delight and feeling of 'Home'
Had been there many times, loved the food every time.
Food brings the satisfied smile on your face,
Value for money!!
Chilly Chicken is my one of best dishes I eat there,

Kudos to Indian Empress

• Visited October 2013
Tanujyash, Owner at Indian Empress, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Hi thanks for ur review, it's an wake up call for every review we receive , thanks we wil do our best , not fusion curries, had enough with naga curries
Coventry, United Kingdom
“The worst curry in coventry”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Where do I start? Curry sauce from a jar with meat added , the potatoe side dish was made with tinned potatoes and tasteless as were the rest of the dishes . I asked for a naga type curry , not even warm . A huge disappointment avoid this sham of a curry house like the plague .

• Visited October 2013
Tanujyash, Manager at Indian Empress, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Sorry abt ur experience , we don't do Bangladeshi naga, curry, so u need to find another Bangladeshi restaurant or a takeaway

Thanks for ur review
North Wales, United Kingdom
“Wow! A fantastic find.”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We found this little restaurant as we were looking for somewhere to eat whilst we stayed overnight in Coventry. We were stunned. The South Indian food was superb, it felt as if we were in Kerala again. The owner Uma and his wife were extremely friendly and the food was made in front of you in a spotless kitchen. We most like food that tastes home cooked and this really hit the spot. I've already been recommending it to my family.

Visited September 2013
Tanujyash, Owner at Indian Empress, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Hi thanks for ur review, it's our duty
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Great authentic Indian food in Coventry”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have had food from Indian Empress several times. I love the fact that the food is cooked fresh in front of you while you wait. The taste is very much authentic. I love the tandoori Chicken . I was so impressed, I have had Indian empress cater for a party of 70 people. Chef Uma and his team did a excellent job of providing very tasty and quality food.

• Visited August 2013
Tanujyash, Manager at Indian Empress, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Hi sir, it's our duty, thanks for ur review