Ibis Coventry Centre
$94
$79
$36
$31
The Jacobean Hotel(Coventry)(Great Value!)
$51
$64
PremierInn.com
$63
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrain stationring roadroom was cleanper daymin walkcentral locationpowerful showershort staybusiness tripcar parkingnight's sleepplenty of parkingstayed here for one nighttwin roomreception stafftea and coffeebeatrice
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Great value hotel and really close to the city centre. Dog friendly and there wasn't a charge for the dogs. Staff friendly but you don't see much of them at breakfast time. I assume they are busy doing other duties. The problem with that is when all the sausages have gone its difficult to get more. The selection and quality of the breakfast isn't good. In my humble opinion it's not worth paying nearly £16 for you and the wife or girlfriend etc,
The beds are really firm and the bathroom is a pod rather than a room, but quite exceptable.
Give a try but do not expect the Ritz.

• Stayed: June 2012
IbisCovManager, General Manager at Ibis Coventry Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Sir, thank you very much for your comments. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. At the same time, I am sorry that our breakfast service did not meet your expectations. In Ibis all of us are available to help you with any enquiry- whether working at reception or breakfast. I will share your feedback with the team. At the same time, let me explain that while Ibis is a pet-friendly hotel we normally apply a charge of £5 per pet per day. We hope to welcome you back again. Kind regards, Joanna/ General Manager.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I have stayed through work in many Ibis hotels within Europe and the UK and I rate this one in comparison to many others very highly, the location is excellent if one requires a visit into the centre, the friendliness of staff great and good value for money.
Hence whenever I'm in the area through work this is always my first choice if rooms are available.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to thank you for your very positive review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your comments with the team. We are very pleased with your comments and hope to welcome you back again soon. Kind regards, Joanna/General Manager.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This Hotel was brilliant - all you could need for a great holiday at a great price. It was close to the city centre so we just parked up the car and walked everywhere. Excellent hotel for exploring Coventry!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisCovManager, General Manager at Ibis Coventry Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to thank you for posting the very positive review. We are all very pleased that you found our hotel comfortable and location and parking convenient. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Kind regards, Joanna/ General Manager.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed here on business, working nights at the university. Its in a good location from the train station too. I stayed in room 1 which is a disabled room. Its very basic and quite cold but i stayed in march so that was to be expected. The bed was very comfortable though and the room was surprisingly quiet considering its right next to the main reception. I slept during the day because i worked nights but the cleaners knew this and were considerate. Morning breakfast isn't the best. 2nd rate fry up. Cereals, fruit, yoghurt and toast were ok though. Overall its extremely basic, but all i needed was a comfy bed which is what i got.

• Stayed: March 2013
IbisCovManager, General Manager at Ibis Coventry Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear Sir, I would like to thank you for your review. I am glad that you found your bedroom quiet and the Room Attendants considerate to your sleeping pattern during the day. I will be sharing your feedback with both reception and breakfast team and look into possible ways of improving guest experience. Kind regards, Joanna/ General Manager.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

The car parking and service made the five to ten (depending how quick you walk) minute walk into the centre worth it. The staff were all friendly and helpful and the bar was a pleasant relaxed place to hang out before heading into town. Will be staying here every time we go back to Cov!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisCovManager, General Manager at Ibis Coventry Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to thank you for your positive feedback. I have shared your review with the team. We are all pleased that you enjoyed your stay as well as hotel location and the bar ambience. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Kind regards, Joanna/ General Manager.