“Typical british pub with family welcome”

the bull and anchor pub
Ranked #167 of 585 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Seen on tripadvisor, It was a very nice place to stay. As vegetarians, we had a lot of choices. We loved the british pub style. We were warmly welcomed, waiters always asking if we needed something. Definitively have to stop by if you are around and very close from the M6, don't eat at the welcome break, 10 minutes away is the bull and anchor.

There are newer reviews for the bull and anchor pub

Reviewed April 5, 2013

My local Hungry Horse, the Bull & Anchor in Wheelwright Lane is always entirely dependable. It's a warm, friendly place with an extensive menu. The staff are always upbeat and efficient and the food well-cooked, quickly presented and satisfying. A designated easy to see Disabled Parking Space would help as this is a busy establishment and I haven't always found it possible to park.

1  Thank 500DavidMills500
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Have been here for lunch today and it was fantastic.. Food was great, staff very friendly and a wonderful atmosphere even when it was busy. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We visited the bull and anchor on a sunday afternoon for dinner and were not disappointed. I had a smothered steak, my husband had a mixed grill and my daughter had the childrens chicked tikka. My steak was cook perfectly as I'd asked for it medium rare as had my husband. All of our meals were delicious and the service we received was brillant. The waiter and waitress went to great lengths to attend to our needs and we would definately go back :)

1  Thank Nikki E
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Good value & good quality Hungry Horse. Only problem was that we were asked if we were going to be out by a certain time as they needed then table yet the pub was half empty!