All reviews toby carvery car park breakfast box travel lodge wet room beds were very comfortable reception staff were very friendly comfortable stay city centre excellent stay no lift budget hotel tea and coffee facilities stoneleigh park quiet location busy road decent size
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here twice now, very convenient for Coventry. Toby Inn shares car park, so convenient for meals and breakfast. No lift - so beware, but only 2 flights of stairs. Rooms spacious, shower room very clean and all working ok. Staff friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank Liz A
Reviewed May 11, 2019

Quiet location with rooms appropriate for families and singles as well. Quality equal to price :)

I have been staying in this hotel in double room and I have pretty much enjoyed the overnight stay here.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank FlipSide E
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

The hotel itself is exactly what you would expect from a Travelodge - functional and clean.

What is out of the ordinary is how lovely all of the staff are. Genuinely friendly & all really helpful. I wish I’d recorded the names of the 4 female staff members I experienced during my stay there this week so I could let Travelodge know about them.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ClairB505
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

When this hotel was booked for me I was less than pleased. I’ve stayed in travel lodges before and let’s say it wasn’t the best experience. However this travel lodge is lovely. The staff are the best I’ve had the pleasure of meeting in a long time. Reception is prob the friendliest reception at any hotel I’ve stayed in. The shower is very powerful and the room is clean. I have one more night after tonight. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank loppyloop
Reviewed April 30, 2019

Stayed here for a family party room was clean and bathroom spotless, plenty of towels. the hotel receptionists were very helpful and very accomodating for our needs as our party arrived at sepeate times.

Date of stay: April 2019