“Clean, tidy and comfortable with excellent staff.”

Radcliffe Training and Conference Centre
Ranked #21 of 39 Hotels in Coventry
Pontypridd, United Kingdom
“Clean, tidy and comfortable with excellent staff.”
Reviewed March 3, 2011

Stayed here for one night as my daughter had a uni interview the following morning. It was ideally situated being just across the road from the campus. The room was like any other hotel room with trouser press, tea/coffee making facilites, hairdryer, toiletries etc. The bed and pillows very comfortable, good choice of channels on the TV and plenty of free toiletries. The food in the restaurant wasn't to our liking.... just a bit too wacky on the night we were there and as the room service menu is the same as the bar menu, but at no extra cost (unlike some other hotels I have stayed lately) we ate in the comfort of our own room, burger nice enough and the cheesecake was lovely. Breakfast the following morning was lovely I had a really nice kipper! The only down point about breakfast was that as it's a conference facility they group people together at breakfast on long tables. If the table had been busy I would have insisted on sitting on a small table alone, I really do not wish to take breakfast with total strangers, however as the long table was quite empty it was okay. Plenty of free parking - I left my car here while we visited the uni for the day and the area outside the rooms is nicely landscaped with a pond with ducks just outside the window. Would happily stay here again, but the early check out time would put me off a little bit if I wanted a more leisurely morning (It's 9.30am). It has access to pool, gym,etc but as I didn't look at any of this I can't comment.

• Stayed February 2011
1 Thank valleysviz
warwickconferences, General Manager at Radcliffe Training and Conference Centre, responded to this review, July 8, 2011
Dear Guest.
Thank you for your comments and for taking the time to post your review. I am extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us including the amenities and food provided.
I will take your comments regarding the table arrangements at breakfast back to my team as we pride ourselves on responding to customer feedback and we will look into this.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Radcliffe very soon.
Kind Regards,
Dannie Cahill, General Manager, Radcliffe training and conference centre

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Travelers also viewed these Coventry hotels
Scarman Training and Conference Centre
#8 of 39 in Coventry
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,014 reviews
Premier Inn Coventry City Centre (Earlsdon Park) Hotel
Ramada Hotel & Suites Coventry

Been to Radcliffe Training and Conference Centre? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Radcliffe Training and Conference Centre

Property: Radcliffe Training and Conference Centre
Address: Gibbet Hill Road | The University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL, England
Location: United Kingdom > England > West Midlands > Coventry
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #21 of 39 Hotels in Coventry
Radcliffe offers a wide choice of meeting spaces including 11 lecture rooms and 32 syndicate rooms. Each lecture room is fitted with remote-controlled audio-visual systems and a range of other training and presentation aids. All rooms benefit from natural daylight and custom all-day seating. When it's time to unwind, Radcliffe excels in offering residential facilities of the highest quality. From award winning catering to luxury en-suite bedrooms, Radcliffe is a true home away from home. For the more energetic, there is also a games room, an exercise room and full access to the campus sports facilities including swimming pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Radcliffe Training and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.