““Cannot wait to go back!””

Ristorante Da Vinci
Ranked #30 of 568 Restaurants in Coventry
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
““Cannot wait to go back!””
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Good atmosphere, friendly staff, excellent options on the menu. Enjoy the dining experience.Well underrated gem in coventry

• Polish first
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Staff Rude and Food Tasteless”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Our first visit to this restaurant and it shall be our last! I had the sea food linguine, the sea food was very poor quality overcooked and rubbery, the sauce was average. My partners was worse, bland and tasteless.
Our waiter was rude and incredibly un helpful. It wasn't until we heard a different waiter explaining in great detail about the specials to another table that we realised they even had a specials menu! Very poor service, we really didn't feel welcome or comfortable and shall not be returning.

4 Thank E C
“Excellent food and presentation”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our meal and the service was faultless. Word to the wise though; don't sit in the window. It was freezing and so are the toilets. But don't let that put you off. Worthy of its trip advisor rating.

Northants
“A gem of a restuarant.”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My husband and I found this restaurant whilst waiting to collect our daughter from a concert at the LG Arena and were so glad we did. Having trained in the food service industry I was delighted to see old fashioned service and hospitality in perfect harmony. The food was delicious, we both had the prawns to start then I had the seafood linguine whilst my husband had the wild mushroom and sausage pasta. How refreshing to see a seafood dish with a generous amount of seafood in it! I couldn't resist the Tiramisu which was divine. We will return.

Coventry
“Valentines Evening Meal”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This was our first visit to Da Vinici's and on phoning up to make the reservation I found the gentleman very polite and enthusiastic when talking me through the set menu for Valentines Evening.
Having been to many Italian restaurants in the area I was keen to compare them to Da Vinci's which I had been told by a few friends was the best in Coventry. We were not disappointed at all, the staff were friendly and very attentive and the food was brilliant. The Steak was cooked perfectly and my partner also enjoyed the lamb. The sharing pudding at the end was the icing on the cake as it were and we then just about had room for a coffee and amaretto biscuits.
The restaurant was crowded that night but did not feel claustrophobic in anyway and we were not hurried in any way to vacate the table after our meal.
Overall this is a lovely restaurant for special occasions and even though the prices are not cheap I felt it was worth it based on the quality of the food.
We will return.