“Fantastic”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Fantastic”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Went here to eat with my family & the food was superb. We weren't rushed at any time or hassled if we were enjoying our food. I would recommend DaVinci's to anybody for a good night out.

• Polish first
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Is this the only good restaurant in Coventry?”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Coventry would appear to be a bit of a desert when it comes to good restaurants. I visit Coventry once a year for a trade show and have always found eating out a real challenge. A friend mentioned Da Vinci to me and I have now eaten there twice. A real traditional Italian with a bias towards fish, but not total. I ate Scallops and Dover sole, absolutely first class. My guest also had the scallops and then delicious pasta with Italian sausage. A table near us was enjoying crepes suzette being prepared on a small trolley beside the table. I have not seen that for a while, perhaps a little old fashioned, but with this quality who cares!

• Visited January 2013
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Great night out”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Its our favourite restaurant and probably go half a dozen times a year . We also booked for New Years eve last month having done so a couple of years ago and again had a really good time. Great food and staff and as the evening rolls on and the big ben chimes get close,r really great atmosphere with guests and staff joining in for dancing and celebrations. Outside of the seasonal time its a great night out, in an authentic setting with Steak and Tiramisus to remember for a long time. Thanks to Antonio and his staff all the staff there - all very welcoming for a really nice and special relaxed night out.

• Visited December 2012
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Second to none”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

i booked this for our teams Xmas lunch rather than the usual Turkey Dinner. so it was a liitle bit more than the usual works Xmas lunch but at £26.50 per head what a bargain. But the standard and quality of the food and service was second to none. We still got the Olives and sun dried tomotoes, bread and bread sticks on the table when we arrived. The staff are terrific and so friendly but yet all ways professional. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited December 2012
Ancona, Italy
“Good food for an italian restaurant in England”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I usually go there for business dinners. We come with our english partners because they like very much this restaurant and italian food.
The ambience is a little bit old fashioned and Antonio is the typical italian with warm welcome he makes you feel special.
I never paid because I was always host but I presumed it is not cheap at all. The menu is various and the food is very good for an italian restaurant in England, but pasta has to much cream.
I have to say that the desserts are very good "Al bacio"
Thank you Tony and staff.

• Visited May 2012