Coventry Hill Hotel
$83
$78
$52
$44
The Jacobean Hotel(Coventry)(Great Value!)
$50
$68
PremierInn.com
$69
PremierInn.com
1,315 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This was my second visit to this hotel and both times I have been very impressed with the staff on both occasions.

The hotel itself is in a perfect location yet does need a face lift inside and out.

The staff! are just awesome. There are 2 barmen in particular that impressed with customer service. Alfonse Viola and Dave Howey were awesome and catered to our every wish, they even kept the bar open for our party or people until the last person went to bed. Thanks guys!!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I would like to thank the staff for making the weekend a great experience specificly Dave Howey, Alfonse Viola, Kingsley Gordon and Dim Zyka who could not do enough of our party .
The food provided for our party on saturday night was outstanding the service was first class and we will be returning at christmas for a third time and hope to see you all then thank you ......

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I recently stayed here, I was impressed with the room, much cleaner than I had expected, over all I found the hotel clean and pleasant, although from outside it looks kinda like an office block.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, in particular Dave Howey, Alfonse Viola, Kingley Gordon, and Dim Zyka, thankyou for all your help.
The only complaint I could make about the place is disabled access, it's quite difficult to get wheelchairs in and out of the lifts, luckily I can walk a few paces, as I hadto to lift chair up and round into lift, If I did not have use of my legs, I would not have been able to get to/from room unassisted.

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed the weekend at this hotel as part of a group of about 20. The hotel, while in need of a shoving into the 21st Century of decoration, is very well kept and clean. They were also really accomodating; they made sure that we were all on the same floor, we were also given the use of a function room for a party and as there were no patrons in nearby rooms, the staff let us keep partying with the music on and an open bar until 2am!
We had some great bar staff on both nights of our stay; Dave Howey and Alfonse Viola, were great at keeping us well hydrated, kept the bar open a bit later for us and were lovely to chat with and both very polite.
We also had Kingsley Gordon and Dim Zyka looking after us, who were likewise lovely amd polite people.
All staff concerned were just great and very reapectful of the nature of our party- it's not every day you're faced with nearly 20 Trekies in uniform getting tontoed at a bar!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank DinoTrek
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My room was clean, and the staff were friendly. I was part of a group staying there, some of us had with specific needs but these were met promptly, Of particular note were Alfonse Viola and Dave Howey, who kept our party well lubricated all weekend.

With some modernisation, such as a wider wi fi range, I believe that this could be an excellent hotel for gatherings of small to medium sci fi fans, either as private parties or open convention

Overall a good hotel with excellent staff perfect for our meeting

1  Thank Dan A