I stayed here whilst on business last week and i have to say for around the same money as the holiday inn and hilton locally there is just no comparison. This hotel is very nicely appointed from reception, bar, restaurant all very nice and typically english country house in style. The rooms are large and very well appointed and the WIFI is also excellent signal no drop off in any of the rooms i have stayed in. Bed very comfy, shower very powerful, loads of secure car parking, off the main road set back. Breakfast is amazing the produce is exceptional, the black pudding the best i have ever had, proper sausage and bacon, free range eggs awesome breakfast. The restaurant again impeccable sandard with exceptional produce mains range from around £12 to £20 for a steak which by the way are incredible. Staff all appear to be excellent very attentive and helpful in all cases. Fabulous hotel if you need somewhere in or around Coventry, i will be stopping again.
It would have been 5 stars if it had a small fitness suite just to burn off those extra calories from the superb food, i guess you cant have everything?.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Ansty Hall is a grade II listed Georgian mansion dating back to 1678 and set in 8 acres of grounds in the rolling Warwickshire countryside. 62 bedrooms, restaurant, meetings and conferences for up to 140 delegates, corporate activities, weddings, family events, banquets, festive events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Macdonald Ansty Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Ansty Hall Coventry
- Macdonald Ansty Hall Hotel Coventry