I stayed overnight here after arriving on a late flight into Birmingham. The room was in a seperate building to the main house and the very poor roadways and pathways had not been cleared of ice and snow so dragging my suitcase across to my room was not easy. The room was OK but could have done with a minibar so I could at least have a coke or something slightly stronger when I arrived, the bar had shut for the night.
I had a good nights sleep and a very good freshly cooked breakfast in the morning before I left, I am not sure the room and the amenities I could enjoy after arriving late (around midnight) were worth the cost of the room and they really need to do something with the paths and roadways because they were treacherous in bad weather.
I might try it again if I were arriving earlier and could try dinner in the restaurant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Ansty Hall is a grade II listed Georgian mansion dating back to 1678 and set in 8 acres of grounds in the rolling Warwickshire countryside. 62 bedrooms, restaurant, meetings and conferences for up to 140 delegates, corporate activities, weddings, family events, banquets, festive events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Ansty Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Ansty Hall Coventry
- Macdonald Ansty Hall Hotel Coventry