“Dream Wedding 24 March 2012”

Macdonald Ansty Hall
Ranked #5 of 39 Hotels in Coventry
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Ansty Hall pulled out all the stops to make this the perfect day for my Daughters Wedding. if I could credit them for the fantastic weather I would.
Beautiful hotel. Beautiful grounds. Fantastic food. Friendly profesional staff.
Thank you for helping to make Kristy & Marks Day the perfect start to married life

1  Thank colin m

Reviewed March 19, 2012

I recently stayed at Ansy Hall and had a wonderful time. The trip was a mix of business and pleasure as I was attending a conference at the Ricoh arena which is only approx 10 mins away. Great setting close to motorway network but also set in great landscape. All the staff were very professional and friendly and nothing was too much trouble including the special response I got when i told them I was celebrating a birthday. We had a lovely meal in the restaurant and the staff were very genuine and helpfull. The staff at this hotel know how to give excellent service with a smile and Macdonald should be congratulated for helping to preserve this lovely historical house.

Room Tip: I went for a superior room in the original building which was lovely, but if you prefer something mo...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2012

WOW!!! Excellent place to go, I spent time here with my three sisters, it was superb, could not have wished for anything better. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful, booking in and out, resturant staff, bar staff and the cleaners were truly wonderful thank you so much for making our stay very pleasant. Can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I stayed here with three of my sisters, it was my oldest sisters birthdaty treat and we were thoroughly spoilt, she was given a birthday card, homemade truffles and a lovely bowl of fruit in the room on arrival! the staff were absolutely amazing especially Mohammed the reception manager and Maureen the housekeeper, they made our weekend all the more special,the gardens were lovely and the weather was very good so we were able to sit outside and have a drink, our rooms were spotleesly clean and very big,I think we must have had the suites! the beds were amazing and we had a fantastic meal in the restaurant with outstanding service! probably the nicest hotel I have ever stayed at and I stay in hotels very regularly! we can't wait to go back again! thank you Ansty Hall for a fantastic stay!!!!

Room Tip: room 201 and 34 were lovely!!
Reviewed March 11, 2012

my sisters and i booked into the hotel to celebrare my sisters 60th Birthday, we had a wonderful welcome from all the staff everyone was fantastic, the food was excellent and we had a lovely large room, i would like to send my special thanks to Maureen and Mohamid, for all there help and for being there when needed.

1  Thank sue h
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I have stayed at Ansty Hall on a number of occasions over the last five years and can honestly say that I've never been disappointed with the reception and subsequent service received.
The staff in reception and the dining area are consistently willing to 'go the extra mile' in order to make each stay as comfortable as possible.
I have stayed in both the annex and the main building. The bedrooms in the annex are a good size with large bathrooms that in my experience have had both a bath and a shower to choose from. The bedrooms in the main building are gorgeous, very spacious and luxurious.
The food is always excellent and service very good. Recently I have not had breakfast as I haven't felt I could do the cost of £17.50 justice - dinner at £25 though is very good value.
I will be returning!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank sue1771
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Stayed at Ansty to celebrate my engagement, staff could not have been friendlier! Everything that could have been done to make our stay magical, was! All staff were excellent, but do have to mention Leigh Thornton who went out of his way throughout the juration of our stay to do everything possible to make it one to remember, but a big thank you too all the staff! Also breakfast was incredible!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank diggerrrr86
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coventry
Coombe Abbey Hotel
New Hall Hotel & Spa
#2 of 10 in Sutton Coldfield
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel at the Ricoh Arena - Coventry
Best Western Plus Coventry Windmill Village Hotel Golf & Spa

Been to Macdonald Ansty Hall? Share your experiences!