I stayed in this hotel on Wednesday 13th November and Thursday 14th November 2013 in room 130 which is on the first floor. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The check in was very easy and the overall impression was very good. The room was very clean and well laid out.
My room overlooked the front of the hotel where the main car park was but this was not a problem with noise. I did find that the car park had a lot of cars when I arrived around 5pm but had a lot less in the morning suggesting that a number of the cars were visitors to the hotel.
Room 130 is not far from the lifts and stairs which I found useful as I had to take a lot of stuff up and down from the car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Coventry is located just 5 minutes from Coventry City Centre and an ideal location for accessing the M42 - M6 - M5 and M40 motorways. Birmingham International Airport is 10 miles away and Coventry Train Station just 2 miles. Nearby attractions include Warwick Castle, Bull Ring Shopping Centre and Planet ice skating rink. Village Hotel Coventry has 146 comfortable bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Coventry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Coventry
- Village Hotel Leisure Coventry
- Hotel Village Coventry