As most of the comments below, this hotel falls very short of the De Vere Village standards. The food in the Victory Pub was awful, as was the service. You can see in these pictures of greasy the burger was. Staff at the bar were basically miserable. The rooms are outdated and need refurbished. We stayed at the De Vere Village Solihull a year earlier, and this was no where near as good.
Staff at the Leisure club were excellent, the gym was well equipped. All at De Vere standard.
The following night we ate in the Verve Grill. This was a different experience. Sam, our waiter, was outstanding, as was our bar man,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Coventry is located just 5 minutes from Coventry City Centre and an ideal location for accessing the M42 - M6 - M5 and M40 motorways. Birmingham International Airport is 10 miles away and Coventry Train Station just 2 miles. Nearby attractions include Warwick Castle, Bull Ring Shopping Centre and Planet ice skating rink. Village Hotel Coventry has 146 comfortable bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Coventry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Coventry
- Village Hotel Leisure Coventry
- Hotel Village Coventry