“annoyed!!!”

Cocked Hat
Ranked #425 of 602 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This place is at the moment on your system as a hotel,however I eat here on a regular bases in the restaurant and I have to say the food is excellent,especially the steak !!
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Really annoying when you have to wait 20mins in the queue to wait 40 mins for dinner to come out when two tills were available and 1 member of staff on. Went back up to order dessert and once again had to wait 20 mins to be served. Really should put two people on the food till when the queue is long. Won't be going again on a Bank Holiday.

1  Thank caroline l

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Here is a place where I have popped in to have a quick drink or had my sons birthday gathering. Its a family pub with a good atmosphere. Had a bad experience with a meal and they made up for it with a voucher. I was content with this but dont let that put you off.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Came here with my wife at lunch time for a meal the food was very nice the portions are a good size the staff are helpful and friendly. The bar and restaurant area is comfortable to have a meal or just a drink.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Meals 2 for £10. Great offer but get what you pay for I'm afraid. A clean table might have helped - or even a waitress who cleaned more than just the really obvious sticky patch when I asked her if she could wipe the table. Hey-Ho we live & learn

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We called in on our way home from holiday the service was quick and the staff all seemed happy and cheerful. the meals were very tasty and the portions were generous. A tasty end to the holiday.