“Never fails.”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Never fails.”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Me and my boyfriend go here all the time, and they never fail to impress. I am very fussy with Indian food as i don't like spicy food but they make sure they meet my requirements each time.

Would highly recommend Blue Fusion to anybody, especially couples as it is fairly quiet and relaxing.

• Visited July 2014

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Amazing establishment ”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Words cannot describe the evening i had in the blue fusion from the moment we walked in to the second we left we were cared for the waiters are attentive and spot on, the quality of the food was amazing and decor was up to date and bang on. i couldnt even find one thing wrong with the evening i reccommend this restaurant to everyone. the comments that say they would never visit again have obviously never eaten out in a fine dining establishment.

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Visited here at the weekend, very clean, nice decor, very friendly staff. The food was very tasty, we shared a Tandori mixed grill and a lamb korai,and chicken jalfrezy, the lamb was beautiful, very tender, and the chicken dish was nice and spicey. large portion of rice served three.the place wasn't busy so the ambience wasn't there however we will definitely visit again.

• Visited May 2014
Hampshire, England
“Gone Downhill Recently”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I've eaten here about 10 times over the last 4 years. It used to be a good restaurant I would recommend, but not any more.

The food has become, at best, mediocre. On my most recent visit I chose the Chef's 3 Course Special. This consisted of a starter and main course of my choice (excluding more expensive items) and either rice and nan bread. How this can be described as 3 courses is beyond me. Perhaps the 3rd course was the After Eight mint that came with the bill (but not coffee, which wasn't offered). I've chosen this menu item on previous visits. On those occasions I got a poppadum and a side dish with the main course and thought it was good value for money. Now, with only 3 items, it's barely any cheaper than ordering the same items individually, and would be more expensive if you went for the cheaper items on the menu.

This veritable non-feast took them about 1 hour and 40 minutes from arriving at the restaurant to leaving, and they weren't even very busy.

With hindsight, I should probably have given up on them a few months ago when I ordered a take-away only to discover, when I opened it, that they'd given me the wrong main course - chicken when I ordered lamb.

I won't be going back. There are much better restaurants than this one in the area.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank IanDT
Reading, United Kingdom
“Lovely!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Moved to Coventry a year ago and the first night I ordered food from here - still the best curry I've had in Cov, and I've been back several times since. The staff are always really friendly too!

Visited April 2014