“Really good”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Really good”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We ate here for the first time on Sat eve and we had a great experience. Right from the start the staff were attentive and helpful. The food was especially good. Presentation was top notch and the food tasted good. Top marks for looking after us and if we're in the neighbourhood again we would definitely eat at this restaurant again. Perfect!

• Visited January 2013

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Wow”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Sitting here after a great meal....can't fault this little gem of a place. Service second to none, food fantastic. Stick a fork in me I'm well and truly done.

“Amazing”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

After recently havin a meal in blue fusion i was stunned for words to describe on what an amazing meal it was and must say that i disagree with the other comments on trip advisor due to i have eaten in many indian restaurants around the uk and personally this would have to be one of my top 3 i could not faut a single second in the establisemt the service was as if i was in a 5 star restaurant and the food was 10/10 the decor was beautiful and had a classic and contemporary twist or fusion in a way which also blends into the menu and the quality of the food

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Takeaway!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

I have never eaten in here but have ordered a takeaway. We ordered online, meaning we got a discount which was fantastic. Upon arriving to collect the takeaway, the staff opened the door for me and were all very polite and friendly.

We ordered a chicken tikka bhuna, chicken tikka masala and chicken jalfrezi all with boiled rice and one plain naan bread. All of this came to just £21! If that wasn't a bargain enough, we were given two free onion barji's and two free poppadoms complete with mango chutney and onions.

The food was of a very high quality. It was hot, spicy and absolutely delicious! On top of this, the portion size was so big that I didn't even finish half of mine, meaning that I could save it and reheat it for dinner the next day. Perfect!

My only negative comment about Blue Fusion is that their naan bread is made with eggs which sucks for somebody like me with an allergy, but otherwise PERFECT!

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Total Washout!!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Really disappointed. Ate at the Blue Fusion this evening. The service was amazing, can't knock it. Lovely guys, very polite. Unfortunately, the quality of the food let the place down. My partner and I had different meals, although they may as well have been the same dish. The consistency of the curry was pasty, like baby food. No real flavours. The area of Coventry, where the restaurant is based is a less privileged part of the city, so, without sounding too snobby, I feel that the patrons that enjoy the food here and are willing to give the restaurant an excellent write up are less traveled and haven't experienced good food before. Won'e be going back.

• Visited November 2012