“So much choice”

Ranked #50 of 590 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Grab a plate and take a food journey far across the seas to exotic shores at Coventry’s Ultimate World Buffet, where 120 dishes from more than 10 countries are all yours for the taking - and all for one set price. With Japanese, Indian, Chinese, Italian, Thai, Mexican and traditional carvery all on offer - you can even have your food prepared in front of you at our live cooking stations, including our popular and spectacular teppanyaki grill, our noodle bar and robata grill. Don’t forget to visit our dessert section, where you’ll find fresh fruit, cakes, jellies and our famous Belgian chocolate fountain. We pride ourselves on being a family friendly venue, where kids eat half price - or for just £1 on our fundraising Family Tuesdays - discounts are available for seniors, students, NHS, Police, Fire Service and Armed Forces, we also offer a FREE Bottle of Prosecco on your birthday and our exclusive Surf 'n' Turf Wednesdays. Unlimited lunch starts at £7.50 and dinner from £13.99.
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Arrived at 8pm on a Tuesday and the place was packed yet only had to wait 2 minutes for a table. This is the second of these restaurants I have been too and there is so much variety for a great price and surprisingly high standard. Go hungry as there is so much choice you'll want to try a bit of everything and make sure you save room for dessert

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Me and my boyfriend visited Cosmos on a Saturday night and it was awful. To start with we may as well of been sat on a table with the couple next to us as the tables are that crammed in. There was never any plates every time we went up so we found ourselves walking around trying to find someone that worked there to get us a plate who then just seemed annoyed that we were badgering them. The buffet was just being topped up leaving the food at the bottom to dry out. The food in general just tasted terrible. Then to top it off no one came over to ask us how our food was then when we went to pay and I mentioned to the manager that I was disappointed he told me there was nothing he could do because I hadn't told a waitress!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Arrived on time for our table, still made to wait 25 minutes. Greeted by a Jennifer on the front desk, this woman was the most rude, arrogant and disrespectful front desk employee myself and 9 of my friends and family have ever come across. Getting as little of a smile out of this woman, theres higher hopes getting blood from a stone.

Food was below average, many of the dishes was cold, and trying to get a staff member to bring out fresh food was also in hitting a brick wall. The sushi didn't even taste like sushi.

Employees who’s job it was to bring the drinks to your tables, slammed the drinks down and didn’t even bother asking which drink each of us ordered.

Only positive from this dining experience was that we took our own birthday cake in to cut, which is what our dessert was.

Overall - stay well clear of this restaurant unless you want to be spoken to like a 2nd class citizen, and eat cold food.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Food, atmosphere and service once seated, was amazing. However... Sherry, the person greeting customers in the bar, was one of the rudest, impolite and un friendly people that I have come across. Both myself, my partner and my young children were spoken to rudely and given a very cold reception which nearly led to us leaving the restaurant. Her attitude and courtesy were the worst I've seen and over heard 2 others say the same thing. Such a shame as the restaurant staff were brilliant and very polite. Suggest Cosmo re train Sherry immediately!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

went here while visiting family, had been before and was really good but this time we sat in the bar for 40 minutes until we eventually asked what was going on and the girls said "ooops forgot about you!" so we were hurried upstairs but as the only booking we could get had been fairly late it meant we were now really late, the food wasn't being replenished so lots of the dishes had run out so it was very disappointing, we will not be going there on our next family visit.