“Everything you fancy to eat under one roof for £12.50!!!”
Review of COSMO Coventry - CLOSED

COSMO Coventry
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Grab a plate and take a food journey far across the seas to exotic shores at Coventry’s Ultimate World Buffet, where 120 dishes from more than 10 countries are all yours for the taking - and all for one set price. With Japanese, Indian, Chinese, Italian, Thai, Mexican and traditional carvery all on offer - you can even have your food prepared in front of you at our live cooking stations, including our popular and spectacular teppanyaki grill, our noodle bar and robata grill. Don’t forget to visit our dessert section, where you’ll find fresh fruit, cakes, jellies and our famous Belgian chocolate fountain. We pride ourselves on being a family friendly venue, where kids eat half price - or for just £1 on our fundraising Family Tuesdays - discounts are available for seniors, students, NHS, Police, Fire Service and Armed Forces, we also offer a FREE Bottle of Prosecco on your birthday and our exclusive Surf 'n' Turf Wednesdays. Unlimited lunch starts at £7.50 and dinner from £13.99.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Been here a few times now and have not been disappointed on any visit. Food is hot and plentiful in both quantity and choice. The cocktails are very nice and reasonably priced. We are booking up for my daughters 21st in January!!! I would happily recommend it to anyone.

2  Thank Ju189

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Buffet spread is really attractive; but the food doesn't taste great. The staff is quite nice. But some places in the restaurant is really cramped, so bad luck if you get a table in the far corner!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

This was my first time in Coventry & I had been told how good Cosmo is. I certainly wasn't disappointed. My daughter had to book well in advance though. It was really full. But the food was delicious.... so many choices & all re-stocked fresh & hot. I was able to try things I have never even seen before!
They come & take your plates away & you can go back as many times as you wish & eat all you can. I have been to many 'Eat as much as you can' places, but I would say that this is the best.
The desserts were amazing! So many choices too.
You really do get your money's worth & I will certainly go again when I am over. I live on the Isle of Man & the bill for a meal like that would have been in the hundreds!!

1  Thank MrsHIsleofMan
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is somewhere we visit often. Usually have to book as its always busy. There is plenty of food, always hot, great choice, well stocked. The service is impeccable....good good sometimes (put your fork down and the plate is cleared as soon as the fork hits the plate!). The dessert choices are fab, its such a shame that we're usually too stuffed by that point to do the puddings justice! The children love it here too as they can have a bit of everything.

1  Thank TwinkleMitchell
Reviewed October 18, 2012

As it was opening night there were only a few people but the number of dishes was enormous.
The choices were even more than any of the other cosmos we had been to. Also the place looked like it would fit in any 5* hotel.
I went back recently and it was packed with even more choices. The quality of food is really good.
I knew they would be a success right from the begining.
Well done to the owners.

1  Thank petergeddes138