Premier Inn Coventry City Centre (Belgrade Plaza) Hotel
$97
$81
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$67
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Free cancellation until 06/03
$34
$29
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $47/night.

$58
$52
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $62/night.

The Jacobean Hotel(Coventry)(Great Value!)
$46
$64
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewspizza expresscar parkmulti storeycafe rougering roadexcellent locationmeal dealcoventry city centretransport museumgood nights sleepcomfortable bedsroom was spotlesscontinental breakfastexcellent stayfamily roomwould stay againbudget hotel
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I was here for two nights. It was in a great location for the city and the staff was warm and friendly. I would stay here again. The staff was very nice..I asked to be moved to a lower floor bc I hate elevators and I was originally placed on the op floor. They did it with no hassel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 25, 2014

This was the first time we used this Premier Inn...it won't be the last. We went to visit our son who's at the University there and it was handy for him and us to meet up. Very close to the main shopping centre and cathedrals. The restaurant was ok.....not as nice as the Newcastle Premier Inn...bit on the basic side..but the food was lovely and as always with a Premier Inn a fantastic breakfast. The staff as always were lovely, helpful and very chatty. The only down side is there wasn't any parking directly with the hotel and we had to leave the car in a multi storey car park just opposite so we had to empty the car first and then drive and park.....but you do get a discount for over night stays.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I booked this hotel last minute for 1 night. I attend coventry for my Doctorate interview as I didn't want the stress of travel.

I arrived very late at night (almost midnight) and the check-in people (I had 2 wonderful helpful people) was very helpul and understanding. Both of them were able to provide me information to make my day less stressful (directions, maps, advice about where to get last minute things I needed).

The room was very clean and warm. The bed was comfortable and the shower was great. I have no complains about the room or hotel. I was unable to try breakfast (as I had to rush to my interview).

Only one small negative, I got an accidental wake-up call at about 4am instead of 6am which i requested; however the person was very apologetic and it seemed like a genuined mistake. I would definitely recommend this hotel to people and the staff are great!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Stayed two nights on a business trip. The hotel was very busy as Coventry university was having a graduation ceremony that week. Staff were friendly and efficient. Breakfast was hot and served quickly, good range of cereals and breakfast pastries etc. My room was clean and comfortable. My only complain/observation is that the the restaurant/bar area is small and got very crowded at times.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Very affordable if paid up front with the deal they have on. It was clean, comfortable, great breakfast and staff were friendly. Perfect stay.
I was going back and fore to the RICHO ARENA on a daily basis from the hotel during the Easter Period. The taxi fare was in the £12 area for each single trip. This is expensive over the 5 day period but has nothing to do with the hotel itself, just a minus for the distance I was travelling to.

I will definately be staying there again :)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends