“Beautiful, comfotable, welcoming Guest House”
Review of Acacia Guest House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Coventry
Acacia Guest House
Ranked #17 of 28 Coventry B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 13, 2009

Having four nights in the Acacia I can wholeheartedly recommend the Acacia Guest House. Martin and Marie are very friendly and very welcoming. The Guest House is centrally located in a very quiet road only 2 minutes walk from the Railway Station.

The room I had, 9A, had a separate bathroom to which I had the only key. The room was very nicely decorated and was very clean. The room was serviced everyday I was there. There was tea and coffee in the room and this was replenished every day.

The bathroom was very very clean and was kept spotless throughout my stay.

Breakfast was served from7 till 9 and was very good indeed. On arrival in the breakfast room I was greeted by Martin who told me the breakfast options. First there was orange juice followed by a choice of cereal, then a choice of Full English or Continental with white or wholemeal toast. I chose the Full English Breakfast and it was very good indeed. Lots of freshly cooked quality ingredients, not a microwave or chafing dish in sight. This was all washed down with either freshly brewed coffee or tea.

Martin and Marie have a beautiful Guest House they can be very proud of and I would use their services again for Business and for Pleasure.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business