“A GREAT experience!”

Bombay Palace
Ranked #368 of 590 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Award winning Bombay Palace was first established in 1980. We serve some of the finest food in town, in a pleasant setting, for the best possible experience. Our dishes are known to impress and inspire!Sun-Thurs 2 for 1 Main Course Special Offer for dining in. Fri - Sat Early Bird Offer 20% discount when dining in.25% discount on collected take away orders.Sun-Thurs Free delivery over £20 (within 3 miles)Street Food Special Event Nights Coming Soon!-For 1 night only each week,sample indias favourite street food dishes. A new street food menu each week, only at the bombay palace.New Exciting Menu Launching Soon!- Amri Scallop, Hariyali Tikka, Bombay Shank and Sylheti Chops to name but a few!Register Now at Our Website To Get a Free Starter
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

We visited on September 7th, service was excellent, choice of food and drinks very good, menu had many dishes we hadn't tried before along with those that you would expect to find. The food was delicious and we will definitely return.

1  Thank ningy9

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Went down the road for a curry could not get in so went to the Bombay. Very good food and service. 20% off due to eating early staff helpful... Will be going back again, miss the table nan...

1  Thank Drobbly
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Popped into an old favourite of mine, love the new look and menu to go with it!
Took advantage of the 2 for 1 main course, what a bargin!
The tikka combination was fantastic... moist , succulent and full of flavour.
The lamb chop curry was delicous, lovely and tender, the way I like it, .
We also tried the Sea Bass dish that hit all the notes, an amazing fish dish. You got to try it!!
It was busy for a weekday and the place had a really good vibe, felt like the weekend.
The service was very friendly and helpful as always, but not intrusive.
There were so many other dishes I wanted to try from the new menu...... an excuse to go back soon!!

1  Thank mak74_uk
Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

Came here on a groupon on 21 August and what a bargain it was. Superbly cooked food and good service slightly let down by a lack of atmosphere.

1  Thank 195,719
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I have eaten at many restaurants in Coventry but by far Bombay Palace was always my favourite so when I recently heard that they have added a few more dishes to to their menu I got my friends together and we all went for a nice meal.

I love the service we receive from the waiters there they are always so kind and friendly.

We tried the Scallop and the Shank for the first time and OH MY GOD they were DELICIOUS!! Also had to order the Chicken Shashlick since its always been a personal favourite dish there for me! They are a all MUST TRY dishes for whoever is visiting the Bombay Palace!

Had a wonderful evening and so did my friends and will be definitely be visiting again very soon!

Keep the good food up! =]

1  Thank Mullin123