“Excellent food, superb menu”
Review of Blue Orchid

Blue Orchid
Ranked #12 of 602 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Wonderfully crafted Thai-Indian dishes.
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Went here on a Monday night largely as I couldn't find anywhere else when I was away on Business and was sceptical at first as the restaurant was deserted; however the menu is fantastic - excellent choice of Thai and Indian and the food was excellent too, will come back again when I return to Coventry

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Charming environment and an expansive menu for Indian and Thai food. Reasonable prices. Fine service. Delicious food.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Have been here a couple of times now and each time I'm impressed by the service and food. Wide selection of indian and thai dishes available and they are very accommodating with adapting the menu to suit individual preferences (my boyfriend had tandoori chicken with a butter chicken flavour curry sauce!) I usually have a pad thai or thai curry and both are delicious! It was quite empty when I was there....can't understand why though!

2  Thank Laura C
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I love Thai food and this is one of the best places to eat it. My colleagues and I often visit this restaurant when working in Coventry.It is ideally situated for the Ramada and the Premier Inn. We choose a set menu; the mixed starters are great. For the main courses we negotiate to have smaller portions of the dishes so that we can sample a greater variety; the staff are always willing to do this. The service is friendly and efficient. The wines are not too expensive either making the final price very reasonable for such a feast.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We've visited Blue Orchid a number of times and its definitely has become our favourite! The quality of food is outstanding! I have tried both the Thai and Indian and both cuisines have been delicious. We've spoken about Thai Orchid to a number of our friends who have travelled specifically from Birmingham to try it and they would travel down again to have it. It's also become their favour.

The food is good value for money and the ambience is spot on.

Keep up the good work!