“Consistently good tasty Thai food but pricey”
Review of Thai Dusit

Thai Dusit
Ranked #72 of 599 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Have eaten here on a number of occasions - usually in groups where we have a banquet - the food has been consistently tasty and lovely with good service. The prawns in batter I remember were especially delicious as I was very aggrieved when a friend pinched the last one! The only drawback is the price which makes it a special treat for a night out compared to other restaurants in the city.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I go here every other Sunday. My parents go every week, we've been going for over 10 years and I have to say we have never had a bad meal. The lunches are excellent value with a starter and main and include weekends. I've been to Thailand 4 times and food is authentic and freshly cooked. Best restaurant in Coventry!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I have been returning to the Thai Dusit for so many years. The menu never really ever changes, but the food remains fantastic.

If you're in Coventry and you haven't been you should go or at least get a takeaway.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

My husband took me here for a birthday meal and I was very impressed! The service was attentive and without fault, even on a Saturday night. My husband had the speciality duck served on a hot skillet which was delicious and I had the duck with ginger, both dishes and our rice were perfectly cooked and just the right amount. The restaurant also do Monsoon Thai wine which is very well priced (12.50) and wonderful! To finish off our meal we had some wonderful and authentic Thai desserts - Coconut pancakes are a must have!

This restaurant only looses one star due to not serving sticky rice (a personal love of mine) and its slightly odd location.

I would recommend to all!

Reviewed April 22, 2012

very authentic, portions could be better but overall it was good.