2,175 results
All reviews co op clean apartment great apartment living area one bedroom apartment washing machine city centre these apartments the sofa bed barclaycard arena air con short stay hotel room car park min walk would stay again one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good value for money but sofa beds very uncomfortable and noisy, staff were very friendly and polite and food was offered to us in the morning in the reception which was nice and cheap. Couldnt hear much noise from any neighbours

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
cezarl67, Guest Relations Manager at Staycity Aparthotels Birmingham Central Newhall Square, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Jkb102019

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a happy stay in a friendly environment. Well-equipped and clean apartment with comfortable beds. Tea, coffee, milk and toiletries provided. Outstanding staff and reassurance of Reception manned 24/7. We took advantage of a good quick breakfast as an extra

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Passenger693557

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wow, massive apartment with kitchenette, power shower in bathroom. Coffee making facilities on arrival. Comfy bed. Nice table to work on as well as sofa bed. Quiet and clean. Good location. Well worth a visit.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Kingfishers68

I am so glad to hear that we were able to offer you a refuge from your busy schedule.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my stay with Staycity. I was not sure what to expect but we had a positive experience- although was a short stay. I would definitely choose this again for my next stay in Birmingham city centre.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear j_minho

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review with the Tripadvisor community.

I'm happy to hear that you have had such a wonderful experience of our apartments with your family. It really does make our day to read comments like this and I'll be sure to share your feedback with the entire team.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Would definately recommend staying here, location is perfect, the apartment was clean and modern also included cooking facilities. Price was decent I will definately be a returning customer. Book now.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear l0uise94

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to a friend. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.