“Disappointing.”
Review of Barajee

Barajee
Reserve with OpenTable
Barajee is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #249 of 2,323 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ladywood
Description: Located in the heart of Birmingham's vibrant Broad Street,overlooking Brindleyplace, NIA,ICC, Symphony Hall and close to the Hyatt Regency Hotel- Restaurant Barajee is a Classical Indian restaurant specially designed with the discerning diner in mind. Restaurant Barajee offers a touch of class, luxury and opulence, liberally spiced with superb creative menus offering superlative indian cuisine, acfcompanied by the finest wines and beers from around the world.
Reviewed December 10, 2013

The food was not great as it lacked taste and I thought it was something I could have cooked at home with the right sauce. It was also obvious from staff that you were not to linger over your meal and it was a case of eat and go. The bill was presented to me without me requesting it once I had declined desert or coffee even though I still had a beer to finish and was chatting with my champion.

Did not enjoy the atmosphere, food or service.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We were looking for a restaurant on a sat tea time, my wife had been to this restaurant before.
We had pomadoms for starters I had a chicken curry the meat was tender ant I could taste all the different flavoursin the curry
In all a good experience and as a family with small children my 18month old granddaughter was tucking into the pomadoms.

This is one of the better asian restaurants I have visited.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

The actual restaurant is nicely decorated and in prime location. However, we were made to feel a bit rushed, even though the restaurant wasnt busy. The food wasnt great and a guy kept walking through with dustbin bags!!

3  Thank Deb88w
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Excellent prawn puri. So many prawns. The service was excellent and the food was plentiful and a reasonable price. Certainly come back.

1  Thank Linda J
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We were originally going to try the Balti Triangle but when we spoke to a taxi driver he highly reccomended the Barajee and we decided to give it a try (eventhough he did himself out of a fare!)
We were very pleased with the standard and choice of meals available and all the food was served nice and hot and tasted amazing infact this would be out best indian restaurant meal we have had.
We would reccomend this restaurant and would definately visit again if/when in the area