“Faultless ”

Tapas Revolution Birmingham
Ranked #8 of 2,817 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Sat at the bar and there was a lovely vibe, staff were very helpful and gave recommendations. Felt a genuine Spanish vibe which I think is rare in chain restaurants, service was fast and efficient all our tapas came together. Highly recommended

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,449)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A great restaurant and very special service from attentive and Spanish speaking camarera Laura. She deserves a big raise!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had late lunch today at Tapas Revolution while waiting for my train. Louisa at the entrance was very welcoming and offered me delicious chorizo. Overall, good quality food, very friendly staff, quick service and relaxed atmosphere!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my time at Tapas. The manager Alfonso was especially friendly and funny. BTW their churos r amazing.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently visited Tapas Revolution in Birmingham and it was great. My friend and I were given seats at the bar where our server Dani served sangria and made small talk whilst serving, without being overly intrusive. The food was delightful and location fab as were were travelling by train. The cost is a little above the average but the service and quality was worth it!