“Always a pleasure”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I love coming to visit TGI's. My last visit was on Sunday the 30th of September and whilst it was busy and we had to wait ten minutes for a table. This wasn't a problem. The service was great as usual. Constant refills of drinks without having to ask. I had the Classic American Burger with cheese, whilst a standard choice - Delicious! My boyfriend had ribs which he really enjoyed.
Whilst the price of TGI's is sometimes more expensive than other restaurants, you get what you pay for. Good atmosphere, great service and delicious food.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Out of all the tgi Fridays we have visited this was definitely the best, the service was excellent as well as the food, i had the Cajun chicken burger that was served on a ciabatta with fresh salad and cheese with fries and it was absolutely gorgeous. My boyfriend had the monster burger served on a ciabatta with fresh salad, cheese, onion rings and fries it was HUGE!! He said it was the best burger he has ever had. The service was fantastic the waiter/s were very friendly and we didn't have to wait long even though it was a very busy Saturday night. Definitely recommend here!!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Well this place has changed a lot. I had a bad experience some years back and never came back, until now. Went along with family and was pleasantly surprised. I had a Jack Daniels burger which was enormous and very tasty. Starters and desserts were nice, service was good, price was fair. No complaints and I will go back.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We went here for a birthday meal and was very impressed, great food, great service, great atmosphere, good value.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

My family stopped here for a late lunch on Bank Holiday Monday this year after a morning's outing.

The decor and ambiance really is splendid here. As a very frequent traveller to the US, I recognise the effort that has gone into making TGIs authentically "Country diner"-feeling, and it has been largely successful.

We were shown to our table by one enthusiastic fellow, then bought menus by another one. A pint of diet coke cost a pound less than a bottle of house wine at our favourite midlands restaurant Ann's Thai in Sedgley....

Buffalo wings starter was okay buy cloyingly sweet and were six quid for six wings. The mozzarella sticks were bland but well battered. A fiver. The mushroom Alfredo starter seemed suspiciously like it had been microwaved but was edible. A fiver.

For mains, my Crispy Noodle salad was a bit bland but okay , poor value at eleven pounds. Son's French Canadian burger was hearty and unusual , but just under £12 was scarily priced.

My daughter's veggie burger was solid and bland for a tenner. Finally my wife's classic cheese burger was tasty and also a tenner.

The food is okay if not not NEARLY genuine US roadhouse quality, and the setting is fine, but ninety pounds for what was basically a fast food lunch for four was profiteering. We won't rush back.

1  Thank Ormstein